Airbus A350-1000XWB Carbon House Colors

Credits:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fJkguMWf7E

Hello community! I am requesting this livery for the Airbus A350-1000XWB for its Airbus House Colors once the Airbus A350 family is released to the game.

The livery seems beautiful with the big 1000 on the side and the charcoal color empennage.

Please vote for it!

We need the A350 first.

6 Likes

Thank you for your post!

I recommend you review this topic regarding posting topics in #features - it contains all the guidelines necessary to keep the category clean and easy to view.

Don’t be afraid to reach out if there are any questions :)

1 Like

Thanks @DiamondGaming4 for moving it to features category. I didjt ealize that it was posted on the general page and I didnt know how to change it.

3 Likes

@DeerCrusher here is my better topic

1 Like

You can request liveries even if the aircraft is not yet in the game.

5 Likes

That is why I included in the description, “once it comes out in the game.”

4 Likes

The cabrón colors looks good!

2 Likes

This counts as a vote

I’m all out of votes

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s a WIP, there was a teaser on the instagram.

1 Like

lets just wait for livery requests until the aircraft comes out shall we?, but this is personaly my favorite Airbus house color livery :)

1 Like

as it was mentioned you can request a livery even if the aircraft is not out, its actually better to request a livery before the aircraft is out to let the devs know our suggestions as we vote for it before the aircraft comes out, cause there’s a chance they might add this livery to the aircraft as part of the first liveries added to the aircraft upon release which is better than waiting for your favorite livery to be added in a future rework,.

2 Likes

it is beautiful but I prefer that of the -900

1 Like

Ooooow very very nice A350 is a so cool

1 Like

This is not a 900 it is a 1000

1 Like

He said he prefers the livery on the -900 model. :)

1 Like

Oh. Well he can view it here: Airbus Industrie "Carbon Fiber" Airbus A350-900

1 Like

That’s true💯

1 Like

Confirmed ladies and Gentlemen

1 Like