Airbus A350-1000 House Color Livery

Now this one is on me. I accidently stated 11 total customers its 10… oops

1 Like

They will not make a -2000. They might make a -1100

I don’t like it

Lol. Just staright up. I don’t like it 😂😛

1 Like

Nobody liked it here and i got 33 Likes?

Not the plane or the livery

No thay are taking it to a hanger so thay haven’t assembled the engine yet.

1 Like

The most gorgeous plane in aviation history!

1 Like

Am I the only one who finds it funny how Airbus creates a plane to compete with the planes Boeing makes`

Well ito makes sense. Boeing have sold a crazy number of 777-300ERs, so why not build a plane to compete and get a share of the market. The A340-600 was soundly beaten.

Every present 777-300ER operator is a potential A350-1000 customer when they refresh the fleet. That’s a lot of potential sales!

Does BA have orders for the A350? So far I know the only airbuses they still operate is the A320 family and the A380.

British Airways has 18 firm orders for the A350-1000, plus 18 options. Deliveries from 2018 to 2021.

No.
Actually many websites and people know that

Yeah. A -2000 will be in the length of Europe 😂😂😂

Highly unlikely. Replacing a family of aircraft with another family would mean re qualifying pilots who fly the 777. Unless there is a change in company strategy there is no need replace one family with another. While the 777X hasnt sold as well as the 77W once the 77W already out start to reach their age limit many airlines will replace them with the 777X. The orders on books right now are the airlines who want to be first in line and have the most to lose if they did not have their orders to select the delivery slots they want to make their fleet update smooth.

They will not make a -1100, it’s gonna be called the A350-8000. But it’s not gonna be 8 times longer than the -1000 ;)

1 Like

Or is it? ;)

1 Like

It is so beautiful, I love it 😍😍

I’d have to disagree with you, it looks PERFECT!

Wow, I didn’t know it came without engines. Must be solar powered.

1 Like