Airbus A340 Family Rework

Hopefully we get a rework in the near future with the A330 as they are the most common planes flown

1 Like

What do you say to Turkish Airlines?

6 Likes

Would this come with a future A330 rework? Just curious because they are different feature request but personally I think they would be combined.

3 Likes

I also asked this. It isn’t known at this time, but it would be great if they did! Although I wouldn’t get your hopes up if it doesn’t. :)

2 Likes

I didn’t know they operated A340’s! Learn something new everyday

3 Likes

Funny that you do not know that they still operate it … Currently there are 4 pieces they are mainly used for pilgrimages or domestic flights … They are equipped with about 360 seats and normal with about 290 … Sometimes they fly also to Boston, Taiwan or similar …

2 Likes

#Underdog

34a8d8e859e292c58155feba71bda4b732af9ac6_1_690x467

Don’t forget the A340-300 Swiss Livery!

10 Likes

Looooooove the A340!!

1 Like

Swiss, a true classic

2 Likes

I have more votes but I will vote when I have more votes (and by the way it’s a very good idea.)✈✈🙂🙂

2 Likes

Man, I just saw a trip report of an iberia A340-300 and it made me nostalgic seeing it in Madrid. I really hope we get this along with the A330! And A300 And A310! Let’s hope for this year!

1 Like

I am very curious about something, Why do so many people think that the A330 and A340 will come hand in hand? I see this a lot in the A330 thread as well.

Similar aircraft with similar fuselage and cockpit. I’d imagine it’s just a difference of physics and performance, as well as the wing and engines.

2 Likes

I flew on a South African Airways A346 from Johannesburg (South Africa) to Hong Kong, just before New Year. I must say, that was the smoothest flight I have ever been on. I’d be glad to see this plane reworked, and hopefully have a cockpit similar to the one I saw on my out of the aircraft ; ).

Honestly, this should be a year of Airbus reworks. So many of the Airbus fleet are far behind other aircraft in IF the only “good” aircraft family is the A320 family. The A330, A340, and A380 need to be improved significantly

7 Likes

I love flying 330 series

Yeah, plus there are a lot more Boeing planes right now than Airbuses, so there isn’t much to choose from. 👍

2 Likes

Plus I want an Air Belgium A340… Lol

Think about it, most of the Boeing aircraft have accurate physics and only one Airbus does

1 Like

Indeed, but I’m sure at least ONE airbus plane will see some change for the greater good. ;)

2 Likes

We have noted the community desire for this. Thanks for everyone’s input. Your votes have been returned to you as this has been closed. You may use your vote for another feature such as a specific variant of the A340.