Airbus A340-600 Rendering issues

Not always, but this happens to me everytime I try to fly with this aircraft: the wings are kinda static when I zoom in a little bit, it’s hard to explain with a picture. Looks beautiful but annoying to look at. Not sure if anyone has ever seen this. I use an iPhone 8+ :)

1 Like

I think it’s flickering, right? If so, we’re aware of this. You can see this on a few other models as well, like the A320 family, A-10 and so on.

3 Likes

Exactly! Yep!!:)

1 Like

Will this be fixed in the upcoming update in the coming weeks ahead?:)

No, I’m afraid not. It’s a tough nut to crack at the moment…

1 Like

Understood. What might be best, and this is just an opinion of mine…literally remove from IF temporarily due to this bug so at least it won’t get more widespread. I mean, I do believe that’s a very wise choice!🤣

Huh? Literally remove what? This is an issue on several models. It’s not a disease that will spread to others more just because there’s an issue on some of them ;)

1 Like

I meant the A340. I thought since the A350 is coming, it’d be forgotten at some point; but hey, it’s not the end of the world if nothing can be done about it :)

As I’ve said (3 times now, including this one). This issue manifests itself on other models as well. It will be fixed eventually.

1 Like