Airbus A340-300

And with at least 26 operators, more liveries too!

1 Like

It would be great if we could have the light turquoise livery back, since Infinite Flight has replaced every single one of them when given the chance.

1 Like

Virgin Atlantic Airways Airbus A340-300 the old was landing at Kai Tak Airport, Hong Kong 🇭🇰. December 1996. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

6 Likes

Iberia (EC-GJT) Airbus A340-300 at London Heathrow Airport, London, England, United Kingdom 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿+🇬🇧. 1999. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

5 Likes

A plane developed from the A300, the four-engined jet was a proper way to enter the long-haul market.

1 Like

Etihad Airways Airbus A340-300 was landing at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 🇲🇾. February 2007. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

5 Likes

Then you’ll love the Boeing 707! 😊

4 Likes

Etihad had -300s?! I guess you learn something new every day…

4 Likes

Where I found the picture put in the comment is sharing a copy photo from Twitter. Yes, for true story Etihad the old Airbus A340-300 for trips worldwide in the Middle East, Asia, Europe, and anything. I couldn’t figure it out on the internet.

1 Like

I talk about it on Twitter…

Summary

I have my account page on Twitter. I saw the person’s username was uploaded and posted a page on Tweet sharing from the plane in the world and I send it to you. When you can copy and link pictures from Tweet then put in the comment sharing this IFC anytime. Any questions? Thank you and let me know. It’s called ClassicsPlanes on Twitter.

Twitter

1 Like

Air Blue Airbus A340-300 at Manchester Airport, Manchester, England, United Kingdom 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿+🇬🇧. April 2013. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

5 Likes

I’m afraid Infinite Flight is not going to be able to give us so much as a hint to analog cockpits, regardless of how original they may be.

2 Likes

Air Mauritius Airbus A340-300 at Hong Kong 🇭🇰. November 2007. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

2 Likes

Scandinavian Airlines System - SAS Airbus A340-300 was a takeoff from Tokyo Narita (RJAA/NRT), Tokyo, Japan 🇯🇵. May 2015. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

2 Likes

Sabena Airbus A340-300 at Frankfurt, Germany 🇩🇪. May 2003. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

1 Like