Airbus A340-300

Could a mod or a dev tell us what the situation is like ? Would be very helpful ✈️

1 Like

The devs are aware of the aircraft’s need for rework and have taken note of it. That’s why they closed it.

1 Like

Lol this topic was empty and inactive for a year and now it’s a big IFC issue 😂

1 Like

Yess we are winning votes ! Come on let‘s get this beauty in the game before it gets retired ✈️

1 Like

If you think about it, what’s good is that there’s a decent chance the A340-600 will receive a rework (if you think about it, truly realistic A340-600’s don’t even exist for FSX or what not so if the A346 was given a rework it will be the first somewhat realistic model in any flight sim). As uneconomical it is, I must admit it’s a beauty to fly.

3 Likes

Then it will be the first good A340 in a game ! It would be much cooler if they rework this plane instead of adding a new one !

Just look at this !

Have you ever been to Madagascar in IF ?

2 Likes

Sorry nope, but I will try to find a suitable time where I can fly to Madagascar in IF. The A340 is a gorgeous aircraft, and I can’t even imagine what a reworked A340 would look like in IF…perhaps after the 777 rework we can have the A330/340…an absolute dream.

3 Likes

Yes ! I haven‘t been there, too but I‘m planning to do it as well !✈️

If you can vote for the next rework or addition I will be the first one and I will vote for this ! 100% !

2 Likes

I have to say that the best A343 liveries are Air France (Joon) in my opinion!

1 Like

On FR24, I discovered the Estelar livery on this plane and it’s really nice!

1 Like

What a beautiful plane, I can only be with you. The A340 is a plane like no other with these 4 engines just beautiful. It’s a shame it’s being phased out as airline fleets retire. And my favorite airline still operates it so I’m 100% with you.

Credit

https://thetravelersclub.boardingarea.com/

6 Likes

Wow! 4 votes in an hour?!?

2 Likes

This is what happens when we revive an old feature request thread…these are often forgotten quick.

4 Likes

I just might have to clear a vote for this! The A346 in IF needs a rework (desperately), so this possibly could come with said rework.

2 Likes

Yes!! The A346 desperately needs a rework and mm mm mm just imagine flying a realistic quadjet in IF…

3 Likes

Also, great looking feature request, @Robertine. Thanks for actually putting info in it!

2 Likes

Thank You!

2 Likes

Maybe we will get 20 at the end of February ! Fully supporting this topic ✈️

1 Like

Maybe we’ll get 20 by the end of today!

1 Like

Counter started:
Come on ✈️
1 vote left to 20 !

Source

2 Likes