Airbus A340-300

There is none actually! Just different markets!
The A340 was not a success because of late introduction of ETOPS…

1 Like

I Honestly Prefer The -300 Over The Current -600 We Have Now! I Think The -600 Is Way Too Long! I’d Love To See This In The Future! :)))

3 Likes

The -600 topic sadly isn’t up-to-date. So I guess its worth more spending my vote here.

Also, the A340 will most likely not be developed with the A333, since we also won’t get a 757F or A332 with the upcoming updates, but only the aircraft we voted for.

I do hope we will get a A346 rework or eventually get a new A340 variant being added (one that has more available liveries).

It does feel that this is going to take a long time. Hopefully worth it in the end, like every update in IF.

1 Like

A nice request, definitely would vote for it if I hadn’t limited votes

1 Like

I gave up on this beautiful aircraft …

1 Like

Why did you do that?

Yessss another long haul aircraft. This had the longest range before the A350ULR right?

1 Like

Yes, I believe it did :)

Will the Airbus A340-300 be added in the Airbus A330 and the A340 Rework

1 Like

I mean, it’s only the A330 rework this time around, they never said anything about the A340

1 Like

Exactly, thats why we need more votes on this or the A346, if we ever want to see an A340 get added or reworked.

2 Likes

we really need more votes for the Infinite Flight Developers to add the Airbus A340-300, besides I think they will add it after the A330 Rework.

Here are my two favourite A343 liveries. (There are a lot more that I like a lot)

2 Likes