Airbus A340-300

I know that this was requested before, but the topics were closed (and not very specific)

Airbus A340-300:

The A340-300 is a 4-engined long-range wide-body airliner. It can Carry up to 440 passengers and a crew of two at 915 KM/H at a max altitude of 41,450 feet AGL. It has a range of 13,700 KM. It is 63M long, has a wing-span of 60M and is 16M high. It’s first flight being in 1991, it stopped being produced in 2008 when Airbus made 217 of them. :(
It’s ICAO code is A343 and the variants of it are A340-311—A340-312—A340-313.
It’s empty weight is 181,000 KG, it’s max takeoff weight is 275,000KG and it’s max landing weight is 192,000KG.
It’s seat arrangement is 2-4-2 and sometimes 2-3-2.

This is a wonderful aircraft that really deserves to be added in IF. (I personally like the engines and wing-tips)

If you would like this in IF, please vote for this request, it helps :)

Finnair A340-300 Taking Off at Helinski (isn’t it a beauty?)

Credit: Unknown

Thank you!

Oh nice request I love the A340s some of my favourite aircraft.

Happy IFC anniversary

3 Likes

Lovley thread you’ve got here!
However the A340 family already has a rework feature request active. Including the A340-300. You can find it here!

3 Likes

Thank you for the information, @Connor, I voted there, but I would really love for the A343 to be added!

Thank you!

I’m sure alot of people would like the A343 to be added, but instead of creating various other threads we have the one thread.

1 Like

I understand… Should I flag this topic or let it be?

I’ve already flagged for closure. We’ll wait for it to be closed

2 Likes

NOOOOOOO! I just realised this was a duplicate! I’m so sad! Why didn’t appear when I did my anti-duplicate reasearch? @MishaCamp can close this one like the original A340 rework request (unless there is a reason to not close this one) fingers crossed, what will Misha do?

edit: The other one is old (fingers crossed)

Last reply on the other A340-300 was August 2018 but in saying that it already has 26 votes

3 Likes

So why was the main thread closed for good?🤔

1 Like

I don’t know, @MishaCamp wanted individual threads…

Yes! I would love to see this aircraft! It seems there is already some demand for it.

As the old topic already had 124 votes

I prefer the -300, as some of my favorite airlines operate the -300.

Hopefully, this underrated aircraft gets a rework!
Got my vote.

2 Likes

That one got closed…

1 Like

He said that in the blurred text.

2 Likes

Well can someone please explain the situation to me ?
The A340 thread was closed but we never heard of it again and this thread is still opened … and the -300 was also mentioned in the old topic but is it confirmed yet ?

I would appreciate an explanation 🙂

Source

Thanks !

2 Likes

Since the old topic is closed, I made a new active one to continue the voting. Ya can’t vote on a closed topic :)

1 Like

This would be awesome! However, an A340 update would be just as fine.

2 Likes

Then I would recommend voting :)

1 Like

I also wanted to know why it was closed, the same thing happened with the A330 it was closed for the same reason and we have no news about it, and see the topic of the A340 that was closed another year and no sign of anything

2 Likes