Airbus A330 Rework

Just give a bit of work to EA, Gameloft and the other big game studios if they want some work. That will speed up the work!

4 Likes

I say all I love the Airbus we need this rework and the 340 and an A350 add not an fan of the A380 due to how massive it is but once global comesout i might give it an try but we need the airbus family to rise #Airbus FTW

8 Likes

I don’t know why but I feel Airbus should be given equal respect and focus as Boeing and the others… I won’t mind if takes equal or maybe more time than it took for Global (which I’m sure it wouldn’t, because we trust FDS) to rework all planes in the Airbus category… :)

10 Likes

I only approve of the rework if the devs add the American Livery

3 Likes

Clearly the most used aircraft on IF are commercial airlines therefore I believe the users should have better quality airliners meaning the a330 should be reworked like the B777 & B787 families.

Yes we’re on 22 votes and climbing keep it up fellow pilots

8 Likes

Much Better than adding new aircrafts for sure! Quality over quantity. :)

17 Likes

Correct always quality of quantity and it seems FDS is good at that, let’s hope a330

1 Like

A330 rework is still one of the top votes!

5 Likes

No, the Disregard. Not needed was an edit from my original response, which was not needed ;)

2 Likes

We’re so close to the QF 737 this has rapidly grown in votes (in fact now at the time of the post this has more votes !)

2 Likes

Since the last topic is closed, the A380 needs rework to because the wings are just not realistic, and the cockpit looks dated… Laura said the plane that needs the most rework is the C-17 Globemaster and it will be reworked in the next few months (most likely after the MD-11)

9 Likes

IMO the A380 needs as much love as the C-17

A330/A340 is also important but compared to those mentioned above already more advanced.

8 Likes

50 likes wooo hooo guys

1 Like

Honestly. Try and fly the A380 and then the A330/A340. If you had any idea of how physics work, you’d see how the A330/340s nose shouldn’t point down at a low speed. The 330/340 is older than the 380.
The A330 is also a lot more popular and a lot more used in real life, which is why I think and hope it’ll come in the near future.
Tbh I don’t see a need for the C-17. With Global, people wants to fly realistic routes. You can’t do that with a C-17.
However, we all have our opinions. 🤗

14 Likes

it wasn’t closed…

3 Likes

I reckon the A380 should have the live camera in the cockpit. But this post is about the A330 rework so we all must stay on topic.

1 Like

Yeah, compared by the physics A380 is a bit better (but also not too good)

But even if they are older A330/A340 at least look like the real planes.

3 Likes

I like to fly the A380, it’s still enjoyable… But the A330/40 is horrible to fly unfortunately.

3 Likes

Agreed but what if both were enjoyable @Daniel_K ? Cant believe how many votes this is getting its amazing!

1 Like

That would be cool but the A330 should get reworked first. You can use the A330 for short or long hauls, it would be perfect for Global. The A333 and A332 also have plenty liveries.

4 Likes