Airbus A330 Rework

@Chris_Wing and @Nick_Wing ⬆️

3 Likes

Would love to see this one! Would be a great addition to the fleet (and looks amazing as well.)

2 Likes

Probably the most famous livery for the A330 (Air Transat flight 236)

4 Likes

A livery I’d really like to see, it’s the airline from my home country and itll be good to finally have it in IF which could’ve been added to the A320 but instead we got a few boring liveries instead.

Image from Airplane-pictures.net

7 Likes

Bruh haha @JAYLAF747

1 Like

The A330 has my bet

7 Likes

Way too much hype 😂😂

Oh boy !

1 Like

Bonzour! I agree, also being from Seychelles, that this is an absolute must have!

1 Like

Not adding this would be an atrocity.

3 Likes

There are no A330 livery of airline company of mainland China.

This is the Air China A330-300 topic.
Please vote!

My investigation:
The devs have already announced that they‘re working on a new aircraft even before the release of 20.1. At this time the A330 rework was the most voted topic and as you know it was closed. Additionally, Jason said our guesses won‘t affect the final decision so it has to be the A330 imo.
It had and still has the most votes and it would be pretty unfair not to rework it.

1 Like

If they were doing the A330 then why reopen the topic? It seems that if they were already developing the A330 it would remain closed.

No, because this could give us the evidence that it is 100% the A330.

Don‘t mess with Sherlock.

2 Likes

What’s the logic of allowing people to waste a vote on an aircraft that’s definitely coming? I want this but personally I can’t make sense of having this topic reopened if the devs now this is the next aircraft.

1 Like

It makes no sense to do the A330. Only thing it would get is live cockpit and engine sounds. The airframe itself looks and flies fine.

A330 rework this is the time to get this place more votes and hyped up. I want to see this tail by the end of the year in game.

4 Likes

It’s a shame that none of the US Carrier A330s are in game US Airways (Legacy) American (Recently retired) A330-200 and A330-300 and Hawaiian Airlines A330-200 Forgot about Delta and their A330-300s

Hawaiian Airlines is we need the most, they retired those 767

1 Like

My two top liveries for the -200

5 Likes