Airbus A330 Rework

And TAP’s A333 has the right engines too , in contrary of what they thought lol

2 Likes

I didnt even know this thing was closed in the first place. I would love to see the 330 neo and maybe some newer liveries. But i know that re opening this doesn’t mean its confirmed to be coming, but i can still dream.

2 Likes

@Madison lol they should

Most probably they will just rework the A330-300, like in the A350 update where they only made the -900 variant.

I mean you never know.

Let’s not speculate tho.

they should what?

Didn’t forgot just couldn’t do it

1 Like

We need this for Aer Lingus. It’s just plain unrealistic flying generic all of the time.

Credit

Me

8 Likes

legend says that if this gets 3300 votes, the rework will happen

1 Like

They should add this with the normal livery, if the -200 is added.

Source

5 Likes

We need the new livery of Cathay Pacific in IF just like the 777! I hope this gets added into the A330 fleet.

Source: https://youtu.be/ZAFlNv5-y-c

4 Likes

I would love a rework but I hope the gear tilt works/moves correctly and not depend on lowering the nose and the engine spiral should be fixed too! Really hoping they would fix these tiny faults.

3 Likes

Yeah I get that making the gear tilt work right is hard but… it’s really worth the effort on the a330 which probably has the most famous landing gear in aviation.

15 Likes

If the A330 is reworked well, I will definitely always fly with this aircraft. Especially if the dev team included this freaking beautiful livery…

Garuda Indonesia’s A330–343E, PK-GHD “Retro Livery 1969–1985

6 Likes

It’s such a unfortunate situation that this aircraft hasn’t already received the necessary love and attention that it deserves in terms of development. I am also very surprised that this request does not have at least 2000 votes. Such nice long range machine.

2 Likes

6 Likes

If the -200 is added, TunisLatesair should be too.

Source

5 Likes

7 Likes

let’s support for A330 guys 👌I really hope

2 Likes

If the A330 win

We’ll get the NEO variants?

4 Likes