Airbus A330 Rework

They’d be unable to add that livery as it’s copyrighted by Disney unfortunately :(

1 Like

If we are adding the A330 please do American/US Airways justice by adding their liveries. It would make my heart melt in pure joy to see my favorite aircraft in the IF skies taken from the real skies too soon by covid

2 Likes

I would love those to be added

too bad American Airlines retired them like days ago

2 Likes

well, there goes half of Charlotte’s and Philadelphia’s international traffic :(

1 Like

It would be amazing if this livery could be added

5 Likes

If not the 77W, please add this livery n A330. A well deserving airlines which has been revived and starting operations soon. Can’t wait to see it in IF ;)

5 Likes

Yeah but Infinite Flight have forgot off livrery same that

• Brussels Airlines

• Ethiad

• Air France

• Jet Airways

• China Eastern

• KLM

• Emirates

7 Likes

A330 rework
Will add new A330-300 liveries
Will not remove old liveries
Will add A330-200

1 Like

They didn’t forget, more so this. Probably purposely didn’t add them due for those reasons below.

4 Likes

If we get the A330-200 we need this livery!

3 Likes

If it is in relation to the Engine Brussels Airlines has all the different types of the A333, The A333 of Bee Line have all of the different engine type

1 Like

when will there be a votation again ??

We need this! For the A330-300.

And don’t call me greedy.

2 Likes

This has 1337 vote

2 Likes

For all you A330 design experts - can anyone tell me if there’s any reason that the windows at the very back tilt up slightly? And is it just me or does the aircraft have a very slight lean forward on the ground? Just curious

1 Like

As far as I can see the a330 has an insane amount of livery’s! I do hope the devs take time in making sure 90% of the livery’s get added so if this rework needs to take a full year to be completed I would be happy! It could bring the -200 and rework the -300 and -200F all in one update! Plus a variety of livery’s, I hope they won’t do the one livery per airline rule, for example they would choose the Etihad default livery over the Manchester City one as they would say one livery per airline and the Etihad default one is as I say the default livery, do you know what I mean. Besides that all I’m asking is this aircraft gets the love she deserves!

3 Likes

When they rework this they better also introduce the -800 and -900, otherwise I still want the A220 more

1 Like

Read a few days ago, that the windows are tilted in the back, so there could be more space for cargo in the back. The A340 has this too!

Source for a full read: https://simpleflying.com/rear-a340-windows-slope-upwards/

2 Likes

Ah that makes sense - thanks!

2 Likes

You’re welcome :)

1 Like