Airbus A330 Rework

I think this thread would be well in the 2000s if it was never closed. It’s a clear indication of the popularity of this aircraft and the desire to have it fully reworked.

4 Likes

RAAF KC-30A
our prime ministers won is called Shark One, to those who don’t believe me
heres me capturing it at the avalon airshow
Google Photos

4 Likes

Never forget the silent majority. Proof with the community’s vote for 777

1 Like

To be honest I’m not sure why we have those votes because not all of the community votes for it for one reason or another and it just makes the community voting system completely irrelevant.

1 Like

Ahhh thank for clarification didn’t they use the A330-200 to Adelaide { My home rn }

I strongly hope that this aircraft is to be prioritized first rather than the 757/767 rework. In addition we’ve just had a Boeing rework, so why not an Airbus next?

1 Like

And the old livery would be really nice too!

1 Like

Voted for this a long time ago. Don’t really want it to be next though, that would be three wide-bodies in a row. We definitely need a bit more diversity in terms of full reworks.

When it eventually comes though, this livery is a must:

Own picture

5 Likes

I would really appreciate if we could bring back on livery where the airline ceased operations round about 3 years ago.
I would love to see the Air Berlin and/or LTU A330.

Who is with me on that?

Especially as the BER is about to open this weekend.

1 Like

Most beautiful aircraft for me after the A330neo and the A340.

10 Likes

I still dont know why the a340-300 climbs and takeoff so slow and almost makes tailstrikes

4 Likes

We definitely need this cockpit !

12 Likes

NGL that picture looks beautiful

2 Likes

MHO A330 is the best looking Airbus besides the A300.

2 Likes

Weird question, but is there much of a difference between the A330 and A320 family cockpits? Look pretty similar to me.

1 Like

Don´t forget Air France livery ;)

2 Likes

Yes! very similar, so pilots can co-operate The different models!

We could really use a Jet Airways A330. (Since the airline is being revived)

4 Likes

Also, a beautiful China Eastern A330 (Toy Story livery).

3 Likes