Don’t show this to one of my friends. he watches animes 24/7

1 Like

Just 🤤

7 Likes

Also love the Monarch livery 👑💛💜

1 Like

Also got to love the a330 flight deck

6 Likes

Also I want to have better climb rate since in infinite flight its very slow to climb to FL360 like in real life which is kinda faster

1 Like

We need they A330 it’s an extremely versatile aircraft and is highly used aircraft around the world as well. Furthermore it is a greatly used aircraft in Infinite Fight even though it is in desperate need of a full rework.

Here are some hashtags😀:

#reworktheA330
#voteA330

Check out the Asiana A330 thread:

1 Like

Oh man, I didn’t even know French Bee had A330s. That’s beautiful, I would fly that all day.

6 Likes

@Pingu FrenchBee is now an all A350 airline after handing their A330’s to sister airline Air Caribees😀

I aspire to pilot the A350 so it’s definitely great to have an all A350 airline, relating to the thread the A330 is a good plane too.

2 Likes

Looks like Hong Kong to me

1 Like

How cool would it be if during an A330 rework, there would also be an A340 cockpit rework? (Since both have almost the same cockpit) Also it would be cool if in one update, all widebodies would get gear tilt.

4 years later… 😂[quote=“brunocr98, post:5, topic:67410, full:true”]
This plane needs a makeup soon! With new liveries and change some things…
[/quote]

1 Like

This is also a beautiful A330, it gets barely any love.

5 Likes

This one is needed too 😍

Source

Just saw it on FR24 !

3 Likes

This A330 is needed
Emirates Retired all the A330 by 2016 but it would be nice to fly some of the retro routes with this added.

3 Likes

Despite the strong presence on IF of #757reworked. I think we can clearly see the popularity of the A330. (nearly 1200 while the thread was closed and more than 100 more votes in a few days)

6 Likes

Completely agree with you !

3 Likes