Airbus A330 Rework

Air inter was the first airline to first operate the a330 (Sadly air inter got defunct 3 years later)

3 Likes

Yes , finally 1300 votes !
I’m the 1302th one ☝🏽

Amazing guys !

1 Like

Too sexy to be legal !

13 Likes

That’s incredible.

1 Like

As much I love the toothpaste air canada livery I think the new Air canada livery is much better

2 Likes

The flight deck wasn’t though, which makes it one of the worst airplanes (together with some you mentioned) in IF.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more… how many years until the “new” Alitalia livery makes it to IF! We hope one day.

1 Like

Too bad we didnt get the new alitalia on the 772 but We can hope it could make it to the a330

4 Likes

It’s the same cockpit quality as the SR22, ERJ Family, etc. but with the following from the v19.1 in 2019. Again, 1 of 13 wide-body, 5 of which that have live cockpits, and 1 of 32 commercial aircraft, 12 of which have live cockpits.

Features that made their way (added) into the update include:

• Autoland (APPR)
  • 8 New Liveries
  • Wing flex
  • Ground Effect
  • Flight physics updates
  • Better crosswind handling
  • Fixed autopilot issues
  • Fixed flap issues

Liveries for the A330:

• Air Asia X
  • Airbus
  • Garuda Indonesia
  • Singapore Airlines
  • South African Airways
  • Srilankan Airlines
  • Thai International Airways
  • WOW Air
7 Likes

Yeah. Alitalia also has the B773 but it didn’t make it on there either nor on any of the A320 family reworks.

2 Likes

I am not saying that the planes you mentioned don’t need a rework as much as the A330. Probably a flight deck rework would do it for the 330 as well in my opinion.
But what I wanted to say, is that the A330 wasn’t really (fully) updated a year ago, which your post sounded like.

And, please let me clarify that I do fully agree that other planes such as the E-Jets need a rework as much as the A330 if not more :)

1 Like

As someone who has used in rotation the C750 and the 9 regional aircraft for 3 years to get around a little faster, none of which have live cockpits, (definitely not complaining because I’ve loved every minute)… at some point in five or more years, I do agree that a rework of the A330’s flight deck would be interesting based off it’s popularity to bring the total to 13 commercial aircraft with live cockpits, updated physics, flight model, etc.

2 Likes

I do fully agree with you here, also from my experience having been very lucky to have my go-to A320 very early equipped with a live flight deck!

My statement: “It doesn’t matter which aircraft is worse. It matters what the community wants.”

3 Likes

Very well said

1 Like

Love the A330, but Military aircraft haven’t received any love lately. I made this topic for the A330 MRTT, maybe if the 330 were to get reworked, they’d do the whole package.

4 Likes

Already reworked

…yes

Please stop replying to my comments with illogical arguments, it’s too tempting. ;)

1 Like

I didn’t even talk to you.
This A330 is way more important for me than you are :)

6 Likes