Airbus A330 Rework

We’re so close to the QF 737 this has rapidly grown in votes (in fact now at the time of the post this has more votes !)

2 Likes

Since the last topic is closed, the A380 needs rework to because the wings are just not realistic, and the cockpit looks dated… Laura said the plane that needs the most rework is the C-17 Globemaster and it will be reworked in the next few months (most likely after the MD-11)

9 Likes

IMO the A380 needs as much love as the C-17

A330/A340 is also important but compared to those mentioned above already more advanced.

8 Likes

50 likes wooo hooo guys

1 Like

Honestly. Try and fly the A380 and then the A330/A340. If you had any idea of how physics work, you’d see how the A330/340s nose shouldn’t point down at a low speed. The 330/340 is older than the 380.
The A330 is also a lot more popular and a lot more used in real life, which is why I think and hope it’ll come in the near future.
Tbh I don’t see a need for the C-17. With Global, people wants to fly realistic routes. You can’t do that with a C-17.
However, we all have our opinions. 🤗

13 Likes

it wasn’t closed…

3 Likes

I reckon the A380 should have the live camera in the cockpit. But this post is about the A330 rework so we all must stay on topic.

1 Like

Yeah, compared by the physics A380 is a bit better (but also not too good)

But even if they are older A330/A340 at least look like the real planes.

3 Likes

I like to fly the A380, it’s still enjoyable… But the A330/40 is horrible to fly unfortunately.

3 Likes

Agreed but what if both were enjoyable @Daniel_K ? Cant believe how many votes this is getting its amazing!

1 Like

That would be cool but the A330 should get reworked first. You can use the A330 for short or long hauls, it would be perfect for Global. The A333 and A332 also have plenty liveries.

4 Likes

Agreed the A330 should be reworked first like the 777 family needs the A332

3 Likes

When they rework this, lets hope they don’t forget wing flex like they did with the 777 family ;)

3 Likes

And better Cockpit graphics & lights ;)

2 Likes

Yeah I think the A330 wingflex is a essential feature. I can imagine gear tilt possibly being introduced as well, if the devs are up for it. Also currently we are 3rd on the feature votes!

6 Likes

Just wondering, to all computer guys out there, if FDS introduced the working LCD screens for the 330, would it be easier to bring it over to the other Airbus planes with the shared cockpit as they are very similar?

Yes, this is another excuse for working dials, we need them first thing after Global with this rework!

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better myself

2 Likes

Need gear tilt on the planes and wingflex as well.
Would be nice to see Brussels Airlines on the A330 if they add more liveries to the game.

Definitely need a rework on this aircraft

4 Likes

Yeah I agree @RedarPhel gear tilt is needed and so is wingflex. Brussels Airlines would be nice as well as Virgin Australia.

Its gonna happen one day hopefully. Though the 737 max 10 is in front of us :/!

2 Likes

yes I want the 330 and 340 to be reworked and the 350 added
i also want the american and air france A330 and the airfrance A340