Airbus A330 Rework

I like US airways but it ruined American airlines for me :/ I know american is good but not as good before

1 Like

Will I send that one in? 😉

Yeah US Airways ruined American

2 Likes

Heck who am I kidding! Who wouldn’t like to see another buttery landing of the A330!!

2 Likes

Would love to see this livery added!!

3 Likes

This would really be a nice addition too

If anyone wants to vote it:

3 Likes

Iknow people said this people but did you have trouble climbing this thing during long haul? The climbing is slow and barely gets to FL360

Yup always had that issue hence why this plane is in need of a rework . I dont understand why would people say it has “excellent physics”

TAP , Lisbon - Vienna , A333 if it gets added

WTH SOMEONE MANAGED TO RYANAIR THE LANDING WITH AN A330!!! (Plus a whole lot more)

3 Likes

I can understand the “excellent physics” but why make the climbing crap

If anybody wants to know what it’s like to be a Captain on the A330, bjorn pilot is a A330 & A350 Captain with SAS. He gives great insight into the A330 and shows how beautiful it is.

Give him a search on YouTube -> (bjorn pilot) https://www.youtube.com/c/bjornpilot

5 Likes

Ask the developers lol. Being honest here it’s not just about the climb . Many things are wrong about the current A333 including seriously inaccurate fuel flow which means risk of overweight landing due to being too “efficient” . Engine not powerful whereas IRL A333 is one of the most powerful jets out there . Also the one u just mentioned , which is a very B777 like plane

Everyone please I hope you guys vote A330! I will be so happy and so will others! Please guys we don’t need another new aircraft we need to rework ones that are already available!

4 Likes

You could say the same for many other aircraft that are in the sim

This is a A330 thread so obviously I’ll be talking only about this plane

and the model is inaccurate to the IRL one

2 Likes
1 Like

This makes me confident!

5 Likes

Ok guys vote for your fav and let the warzone begin I guess

3 Likes