Airbus A330 Rework

I guess we must wait for Misha to share his knowledge of the next update with us 😉

1 Like

I can’t wait!

Ran out of likes sorry

1 Like

Please be the A330 full rework 🤞🙏🙏

2 Likes

I think I remember one of the devs saying when they rework the aircraft it’s basically brand new so they don’t take from the old so I understand it’s not easy to rework 4 or 5 but they’ve shown it can be done.

1 Like

It’s not so much whether four aircraft can be done as to whether there is enough data to justify the -800 and -900 NEO variants. I wouldn’t be sure that these would be added given how new they are (physics, handling/fuel consumption and liveries will likely all differ). I’d be happy if the developers just focused on the -200, -200F and -300 personally.

Also the devs just released massive update, so let’s give them a break :) I wouldn’t expect to hear about anything new until at least December as they will likely take some time off for their families, then get back into the development phase from the bug/testing phase of 20.2. The fact that 20.2 started so soon after 20.1 is very likely due to the fact it was continuing the 777 family, and there was already progress being made.

1 Like

Sadly, we have to accept that we have to wait until we can fly one of the most beautiful aircraft on earth. The A330neo.
But that doesn’t mean we can’t imagine flying it. The devs could give us the feeling by adding liveries like this with a bandit mask !

A330 HiFly (9H-TAJ)

6 Likes

I hope they will do a perfect polygons shape of the 330, especially for the wings and the ailerons.

we can already spot errors on the 777 wing root…the wings are VERY thick at that position

2 Likes

@Pingu the cockpits are very similar although there are some differences, however it allows pilots to transition fast and with low costs and in many cases airlines use the same sim for training aboard both airliners. The A340 is also very similar, and the A350 for a A320, A330, A340, or A380 pilot is also quite similar because the core purpose of each system is still there.

As far as differences between then A320 Family and A330 family cockpits the A330 family’s a lot more redundancy in systems when compared to the A320 because it is a long haul airliner. On the A320 you will notice tons of circuit breakers on the wall next to the jump seats as well as towards the back of the control panel, whereas the A330 has two reset buttons and everything else is underneath the aircraft where there a reason bunch of computers powering the systems, sometimes referred to by pilots as the basement. The A330 also has a larger printer and probably one of the most notable differences the A330 has an extra MCDU behind the engine start master switches. The A330’s reverses are deployed using your fingertips with an extra piece that you can pull up behind the throttles, whereas on the A320’s this is done by pushing the throttles past the idle position, and they are usually retracted for both around 70knts which is when the efficiency of the reversers greatly decreases. Another notable difference is the shape of the throttle in which the A320 family has more rectangle-box-like shaped-throttle and the A330’s throttles are more rounded. Another difference is an extra side panel with a few switches that mainly control the lighting and brightness of the cockpit and instruments, in which the A330 family has but the A320 family doesn’t.

4 Likes

Followed by the EFB’s inside would be just perfect

Also missing on the 320 family and boeing’s

3 Likes

we have 1355 votes that’s amazing but we need to get more what must we do

1 Like

@Devon_Mo_piedmont114 We need to continue to be supportive, kind, and mature!

Let’s get the A330 reworked!!! :)

The A330 is definitely a great plane, my favorite is the A350 family but the A330 is definitely beautiful!!! :)

Credits

6 Likes

Would love to see the A330 rework with the addition of the A330-200 for

5 Likes

And forgot off Air China livery.

This one must be added as well :p
Edelweiss livery is so special. Isn’t it @JulianB ?!

Source

Edelweiss Air Airbus A320-200 you can go here too :)

8 Likes

@Chris_Wing and @Nick_Wing ⬆️

3 Likes

Would love to see this one! Would be a great addition to the fleet (and looks amazing as well.)

2 Likes

Probably the most famous livery for the A330 (Air Transat flight 236)

4 Likes

A livery I’d really like to see, it’s the airline from my home country and itll be good to finally have it in IF which could’ve been added to the A320 but instead we got a few boring liveries instead.

Image from Airplane-pictures.net

7 Likes

Bruh haha @JAYLAF747

1 Like

The A330 has my bet

7 Likes