Airbus A330 Rework

@Pingu FrenchBee is now an all A350 airline after handing their A330’s to sister airline Air Caribees😀

I aspire to pilot the A350 so it’s definitely great to have an all A350 airline, relating to the thread the A330 is a good plane too.

2 Likes

Looks like Hong Kong to me

1 Like

How cool would it be if during an A330 rework, there would also be an A340 cockpit rework? (Since both have almost the same cockpit) Also it would be cool if in one update, all widebodies would get gear tilt.

4 years later… 😂[quote=“brunocr98, post:5, topic:67410, full:true”]
This plane needs a makeup soon! With new liveries and change some things…
[/quote]

1 Like

This is also a beautiful A330, it gets barely any love.

5 Likes

This one is needed too 😍

Source

Just saw it on FR24 !

3 Likes

This A330 is needed
Emirates Retired all the A330 by 2016 but it would be nice to fly some of the retro routes with this added.

3 Likes

Despite the strong presence on IF of #757reworked. I think we can clearly see the popularity of the A330. (nearly 1200 while the thread was closed and more than 100 more votes in a few days)

6 Likes

Completely agree with you !

3 Likes

I think this thread would be well in the 2000s if it was never closed. It’s a clear indication of the popularity of this aircraft and the desire to have it fully reworked.

4 Likes

RAAF KC-30A
our prime ministers won is called Shark One, to those who don’t believe me
heres me capturing it at the avalon airshow
Google Photos

4 Likes

Never forget the silent majority. Proof with the community’s vote for 777

1 Like

To be honest I’m not sure why we have those votes because not all of the community votes for it for one reason or another and it just makes the community voting system completely irrelevant.

1 Like

Ahhh thank for clarification didn’t they use the A330-200 to Adelaide { My home rn }

I strongly hope that this aircraft is to be prioritized first rather than the 757/767 rework. In addition we’ve just had a Boeing rework, so why not an Airbus next?

1 Like

And the old livery would be really nice too!

1 Like

Voted for this a long time ago. Don’t really want it to be next though, that would be three wide-bodies in a row. We definitely need a bit more diversity in terms of full reworks.

When it eventually comes though, this livery is a must:

Own picture

5 Likes

I would really appreciate if we could bring back on livery where the airline ceased operations round about 3 years ago.
I would love to see the Air Berlin and/or LTU A330.

Who is with me on that?

Especially as the BER is about to open this weekend.

1 Like

Most beautiful aircraft for me after the A330neo and the A340.

10 Likes