Airbus A330 Rework

@JT_Playz thank you that you like the livery of Air Algérie

2 Likes

I hope there is a Hawaiian, Delta, and American A330-200. The -200 is one of my favorite planes, because IMO, the -300 seems really long, and long planes aren’t bad, I just don’t like them as much (just my opinion, please don’t argue)

4 Likes

Rules were different back then. So it wasn’t that big of a deal. Also the user who created this post is suspended and can’t add it.

4 Likes

Ok, thanks mate, I thought it was weird

1 Like

I would love the
Hawaiian
Qantas
Virgin Australia
American

Livires ininfinite flight

7 Likes

Vote for them down below! 😉

6 Likes

I really don’t understand why the devs are adding the TBM and adding wing flex to the a320 before reworking the a330/a340 and 757/767

5 Likes

Just imagine the wingflex on the A330 and A340! Especially with liveries such as Luftansa, South African Airways, Hawaiian! 😍

3 Likes

Two words: Fleet Diversity

6 Likes

We REALLYYYY neef this rework in infinite flight. Their are so much airlines who have an A330

It should come after TBM maybe…

2 Likes

Yes hopefully, and than the a350 or the embear’s or 737 rework

@grxninesix @Martijn_Decates, Please don’t speculate on what’s coming next. After all, FDS can work on any plane they want at any time. So we don’t know what’s in store after the TBM.

I’ve seen a reply from FDS about that, wasn’t posted for speculation but for possible right information :)

3 Likes

good evening the community
And here we are already reached the number 1026🙂

1026 You Say?

I have a feeling that on October 26 (10/26) we will recieve some info…If not the 26, then sometime in October?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that mean every time someone votes, the longer the A330 is delayed? Might want to rethink your speculation…

14 Likes

@KingWings and yes indeed we are well at 1026 votes🙂

Imagine if they put gear tilt on this 😍😍😍

3 Likes

Then why don’t you vote for it here?

1 Like