Airbus A330 Rework

Hopefully :)
And the engines also look a bit strange…

5 Likes

Nah that’s just Rolls Royce. (It doesn’t go on some of the A330’s we have now in the sim.)

2 Likes

Only 5 more votes. Too bad this user is suspended.

3 Likes

Did I ever tell you about NWA’s A330-200?

3942847509_e25371470a

In Dear Commemoration Northwest Airlines: Now You’re Flying Smart [1926-2009], One Like=One Prayer That NWA is forever remembered. Cookies to all 🍪 🍪

12 Likes

Woah, last time i looked at that Vote counter it was 850, now look at at it grow ;)

I see that the vast majority of posts are on topic, and @JT_Playz, are you keeping a eye on the posts :P

Haha, hope to see this aircraft soon, the craving for it just got bigger looking at those numbers, 895 votes, wooo, only 5 more to go to reach 900, sounds pretty crazy to say the least, this request has blown up in the recent time, over this summer mostly.

2 Likes

The A350 will come a later time, eventually, there’s a request thread for that aircraft specifically, it got closed, it reopened and now it’s maintaining a clean and safe space to be at and discuss around the aircraft.

The A330, although old, still one of the most commonly and frequently used widebody medium-long haul commercial jet out there. Used by a ton of airlines even today. The reason why the A350 isn’t added has been addressed time over time again by FDS, PM me if you want to discuss further or want more detail to why the A350 isn’t out yet or why less people are talking about it.

7 Likes

Yup! Fun and enjoyable! :D

2 Likes

Then i’ll leave it to you, to keep this place clean, constructive and productive.
Flag whatever is off-topic and not valuable, just clogging up for no good reason, thanks :)

Mods and Staff may come by some of the topics that lies at the top of the homepage on IFC from time to time so they might be around here as well, checking in on your work as Regular ;)

3 Likes

Sounds good feel free to flag off-topic posts also! (To everyone.)

2 Likes

These aren’t really amazing don’t judge me This was my first edit, but I hope one day I will see a picture like this on IF Instagram with the Alitalia A330 on ground at LIRF :)

image image

11 Likes

900 votes people! Keep them coming!

5 Likes

900 votes! Here’s to 1000 🍻

6 Likes

How much votes do we need so it will be in next update?

2 Likes

Votes don’t guarantee that a feature is implemented. It just lets the devs know what the community wants, but doesn’t mean that they will add it. They do know about this and that it is the most wanted thin currently, but since I don’t work for FDS, I can’t tell you why it hasn’t been implemented or in the works yet.

4 Likes

OK… If it will be the next update it’s gonna be definitely the best IF update

2 Likes

Not expected to be unfortunately. Maybe next year though!

1 Like

Do you have any lead about the next update?

Split scimitars, A-10 rework, and TBM addition.

4 Likes

Well we know about the TBM-930 and A-10 so that is a good guess, and we know there is some work on the 737, so another good possibility for an upcoming update…

3 Likes

Nice… Can’t wait for next update

5 Likes