Airbus A330 Rework

Good to know!! Thanks

Yup notice the B717 is also missing

2 Likes

The A380 is also there, which as we know, is the most advanced aircraft in the FDS fleet.

14 Likes

Seriously…?

2 Likes

I get your point mate, but the thread is called a330 rework, and that for me includes all A330 variants regardless of what will actually be developed. So not only the passenger version, but also the a330-200F/P2F/-300P2F, the a330ceo,-neo, the MRTT and of course the A330-700 (Beluga XL) which shares a large amount of parts with the A330(Engines, Wings, fuselage etc). I just don’t see why we can’t wish for these variants too. I mean they added loads of different variants of the 747 when it was reworked, like the VC-25, which is essentially a totally “different” aircraft.

Greets

1 Like

Good point you got there and i may have stepped off on the wrong foot here. What i basically meant was that you may discuss any variant of the A330 here buuuut since and only because we have a separate request for the Beluga XL specifically you may discuss that aircraft in detail over there. Although mentioning it here isn’t a issue, i feel like this thread was created mainly focusing on the A330 passenger and cargo variants excluding the Beluga XL.

That’s what i think, and if you want the Beluga then cast a Vote for it if you haven’t already :)

1 Like

Rightyo! Certainly got my vote then 😊 But thanks for clarifying

1 Like

Have you seen the new Qantas livery on the a330-202

3 Likes

You forgot
Malaysian Airlines
AirAsiaX

3 Likes

Please request liveries in a different thread, so they can be seen by the devs immediately.

1 Like

You can find a feature request especially for this here:

3 Likes

Definitely not the A320 hahaha

I wonder if the A340 could or will come with this rework?🤔🤔

3 Likes

I initially thought they would combine A330 and A340 in same rework and give use them together, then i went against it and now it feels like the A330 and A340 will come in seperate reworks buuut the A320 rework included all the airplanes in the family but the CRJ is coming one at the time, so what way FDS will take we can only wait and see, and whichever they go for i’ll support them 100% because we know they are gonna give their all ;)

PM me if you wanna further continue to discuss this 😋

6 Likes

If they don’t want to advertise it, then rework it ;)

I think we must to get the A332, it is very very popular plane and used by a lot of airlines. And about the 333, we need air China and American airlines and Singapore airlines and Thai airways and grauda indonesia

1 Like

I’m sure that the -200 variant will come with it like how the CRJ variants were. But trying to not speculate here. ;)

4 Likes

A330-200 is widely used today on many routes around the world by a wide variety of airlines. If it were to be added in to IF then that would be a nice thing to have. It would open up many new routes and possiblilities in the sim. Just like @JT_Playz, i’m not speculating, only giving my opinon on what new oppotunities the -200 variant would give us.

7 Likes

world is small that picture is taken at oslo gardemoen really nice bird

It would be ridiculous if we reached 1K votes. This is a popular request!

4 Likes