Airbus A330 Rework

Yup! The clock is ticking until it’s added. Here in the future, we could even expect to surpass 1K votes!

2 Likes

1K votes would be an incredible achievement!

4 Likes

@KingWings I 100% percent agree with the rework. The A350 can wait. This A330 has shown all the community that we want our planes to the same state as the new ones. This is already the Staffs goals here.

6 Likes

I feel that we need to rework the 757 / 767 along with the A330, A380, and A340. We need to reiterate our heritage. (Don’t get me wrong I LOVE IF! But I love it enough where I want to see it prosper. Please devs, prioritize A330 _757/767 I would really love to see it and soooo would alot of other IF users…maybe throw a couple NWA liveries in there too ;- ] )

3 Likes

Yeah! Just imagine these planes with cabin views and flourscent lights at night inside!😍

3 Likes

Guys…

As much as we all love these suggestions for liveries, this is not the place to be suggested them. If, and maby, dare I say, when, they work on liveries for the A330 rework, they will not be looking here. Instead they will be looking in #features, if you have a livery, version of the aircraft, feature for the aircraft, etc. please go vote for a request, or after careful searching for a prior one making your own!

Thanks a lot, and here’s something to help you in creating it…

6 Likes

I would love to see the entire Airbus family reworked :D

3 Likes

We need the Thomas cook a33003c94298ea28f8aeab2cf2274065bd47573c59d8_1_690x237

21 Likes

Appreciate your encouragement, but please post requests for liveries in the feature request, not here.

3 Likes

true, i dont want no a350 or Beluga, just rework the most important aircrafts we have Right now and I am 100% ok with the fleet we have avaidable. Classics like the a320 737 Long haulers like a 787 or 747 rare models like the 747-2 DC10 and prop planes like the tbm and all we get is a a10 rework -_-

The Beluga is technically a A330 that’s modified.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

It is, but it has completely different aerodynamics (I think that’s obvious).

Well…yeah that’s kind of expected.😜 Especially when the things a flyn’ wall.

Maybe not the A320😉, as it was recently updated, but the others are in desperate need for a rework!

1 Like

Beluga is based on A300, Beluga XL is based on A330.

2 Likes

Ok, that’s what I thought. I knew something was wrong so I put the spoiler. Thanks! :)

1 Like

A Rework for A330 will be cool adding new features to the aircraft, also adding some new livery’s like the New Air Canada livery, Air Transat, Eurowings, and so on. I would be happy to see the A330 rework.

4 Likes

So would this rework include the A330-200F?

It should. A330-200F falls under the umbrella.

4 Likes

So wing flex will definitely be added once this is reworked, but I was wondering whether it’s possible to have the wings shudder on taxi, takeoff, and landing. I know in the sim, runways are flat compared to small bumps etc irl, but just wondering…

5 Likes