Airbus A330 Rework

CONGRATUALATIONS! We are at 800 votes!

10 Likes

I’m flying right now on my IPad from Rome to Boston. I am flying the A330 in the generic livery, would be so nice to fly the Alitalia livery for real in the future :)

2 Likes

800 votes, well done guys!

10 Likes

If y’all want your liveries then creating your own request for it or voting for a already existing one wouldn’t be a bad idea ;)
And hopefully those beautiful liveris will be added along with the reowork of this bird :)

2 Likes

I’m not at the TL (at least I don’t think I am) in plus it’ll be a duplicate

1 Like

You can always vote for the current existing one :)

4 Likes

I did vote for it. I just checked

2 Likes

Hope it gets added, would love to fly a longer flight to and from PHNL with a Hawaiian Airline :)

2 Likes

Oooo look at that 801 Votes, we are moving to higher grounds ;)

3 Likes

I’m sad that no airline in Japan flies this baby…

2 Likes

Skymark did flew the A330…

3 Likes

Damn… this is the only rework request i see at the top. We might have a chance with this one.

4 Likes

Yah, I know the flew them but FLEW is not what i like!! I like FLYING;)

2 Likes

Wow ! Already 800 votes 🤔😎

2 Likes

@Senneca The DEVS are not ignoring this. They are well aware of this reworks existence.

3 Likes

They aren’t ignoring it. You never know, they may or may not have plans to do this rework.
(not speculating by the way)

1 Like

Hello Hugh!
Just because we’re not revealing the grand master plan for years to come, doesn’t mean we’re ignoring requests. We’re very much aware of this request.

12 Likes

Hmm, I wonder what this “grand master plan” could be… 🤔 but only speculation for now, until FDS spills the beans that is 🙃

4 Likes

I think I’ll wait with my subscription until it’s finally out … It will not be worth it because at the moment it’s no fun for me anymore and it’s not cheap either … long haul has to be overhauled anyway
A330 please come in the next year 😚

2 Likes

I’m curious about the plans

1 Like