©️ARMÉE DE L’AIR
Airbus A330 of the French Republic
About the air transports of the President of France
COTAM 001 is the official air traffic control call sign of any French Air Force aircraft carrying the President of France.
From the 1960s to 1994, COTAM was the acronym for the French Air Force’s Military Air Transport Command.
In November 2010, the Governmental transport squadron (ETEC 65) received a newly refurbished Airbus A330 ordered by the government to be used as the presidential (or prime ministerial) aircraft replacing 2 Airbus 319.
The President of the French Republic has :
- 3 Airbus A310-300
- 2 Airbus A319CJ
- 1 Airbus A330
- 2 Airbus A340
- 2 Dassault Falcon 7X
- 2 Dassault Falcon 700
- 2 Dassault Falcon 2000
- 3 Super Puma (helicopters)
About the Airbus A330
The Airbus A330 is a medium- to long-range wide-body twin-engine jet airliner made by Airbus.
Multi-national (France, Germany, UK…)
2 November 1992
17 January 1994 with Air Inter
China Eastern Airlines
China Southern Airlines
About the President of France
- Hop! E170 (Air France regional) - #9 by alexandre.g
- Dassault Mirage 2000 - #10 by alexandre.g
- Air France Airbus A350-900 - #78 by Mytala
- Air France (normal livery) Boeing 777-300ER - #50 by Johanes
- Air France Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner - #23 by Johanes
- Air France A340-300 - #32 by Johanes
- Air France Airbus A321 (New Livery) - #34 by Teddybrooo
- Joon A320 - #17 by Alex_Kraz
- Joon A340-300 - #11 by mbmhwue148