Airbus A330-800/900neo

Just voted! Such an amazing aircraft. I love the “bandit” mask across the cockpit windows, like in the A350. Saw the TAP Air Portugal A330-900 at JFK in August. Just beautiful. I mean, just look at those winglets! 😍

^ Source ^

^ Source ^

8 Likes

Stunning plane!

Edit: Wow! 61 votes?? This is for real!

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhhh!

9 Likes

Used my last vote for this :)

1 Like

I was on this aircraft recently on a TAP Air Portugal flight, and i got to see the brand new spacious aircraft so i wanted to remind everyone how beautiful it is. (:

9 Likes

Cmon guys! We need this luxury liner!

5 Likes

Imgur
this aircraft is incredible, has my support

credits in photo

10 Likes

Bro, did yall just see Air Greenland’s livery for the A330-800? It looks absolutely stunning!

1 Like

Removed a vote from somewhere else to vote for this. Certainly not the best looking version of the a330 (actually kinda ugly imo) but can’t be missed when the a330 gets it’s rework.

Hope developer can make this on 2020. I like Garuda,citilink,and also lion air livery on this Neo😍

1 Like

Oh man, A330neo will be looked so good in infinite flight. Absolutely voted for this one!

I would love to see this in the sim but unfortunately I’m out of votes 😔😀✈

This would be amazing!!! I love this aircraft

1 Like

Just saw this Azul A330-900 NEO! Such a beautiful plane!

8 Likes

Yes! Bring it on! Also a -300 rework!

We also need the -200F with more liveries plus the passenger -200

3 Likes

We need the FULL A330 rework at this point. Unfortunately they did the -300 soft rework then people were like “oooh, 777” instead of focusing on the goal of the biggest thread ever on IFC (the 330 rework thread)
First the -200 pax version, THEN the NEO versions.

3 Likes

Who will be the 80th voter for this great plane ?

5 Likes

I read that as Airbus A380-800.

1 Like

80th voter! We really need this, especially if we get an a330 rework!

10 Likes