Airbus A330-200

Would be great to have the -200 in IF, I’m flying on one right now, registration VH-EBE

1 Like

This needs to be added to the sim!

pc/ Chris Phan

Hawaiian is an underestimated airline in terms of rework coverage of aircraft. The A332 is a much needed plane for the freighter and passenger markets.

10 Likes

Aerolíneas Argentinas

4 Likes

Im waiting for hawaiian!

1 Like

still sorta cant believe neither of those liveries have been added tbh

Source:

OD-MEC

3 Likes

I think at the time those were my favourite looking liveries and tried to avoid the American liveries as there were already an abundance of them, especially considering there was a Delta A330-300.

1 Like

Agreeable. American Liveries don’t really have exciting colors(Except Southwest) my favorite livery on the a332 will always be Azerbaijan Airlines.

2 Likes

Hawaiian does have a lot of white but I still love it.

5 Likes

You have my vote! Nr. 320!😍

1 Like

That is true, Southwest and Hawaiian have the most colourful ones. Hopefully, should they eventually add it, we see a wide variety of liveries added instead of only a few with a minuscule amount of liveries from other countries.

1 Like

[TC-LOI | Airbus A330-223 | Turkish Airlines

[OY-VKF | Airbus A330-243 | Sunclass Airlines

I never see sush fantastic photos of a sush fantastic Aircraft

1 Like

Air Algérie ❤️

2 Likes

I’m still miffed as to how both 777 variants got a rework including a freight model but instead of adding a 200 they gave us a NEO

3 Likes

Canada 3000 Airbus A330-200 were runway takeoff from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (EHAM/AMS), Netherlands. July 1999. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

1 Like

They used to fly to Kahului!

Here is a Canada 3000 A330 at OGG! The year was 2000!

2 Likes

If A332 comes, it needs to come with AirSerbia livery. It would represent Eastern Europe and Balkans.

4 Likes

Hey, is very nice. I had my first time stop at Kahului Airport last on July 11, 2010, a very long time ago. Originally, my family and I went to ride the plane for Hawaiian Airlines was a Boeing 767-300ER and isn’t Airbus A330-200 yet.