Here’s my full list of ideal and some expected liveries that could come when the A330-200 PAX is added into Infinite Flight. All photos contain credits in them. Thanks @Zak_Plant for that idea!
*Expected defines as ‘something that we could expect to come with the demand for the airline’, NOT defining as ‘We should expect this into Infinite Flight as it is a necessity.’
Anyway, here we go, photos are in the dropboxes, it also gives you a better picture than just a name, a livery like these would be the best in my opinion to implement:
China Eastern Airlines
Hong Kong Airlines
No 100 year livery could be easily found.
Middle East Airlines
Qantas Silveroo Livery
TAP Air Portugal
- Some airlines has more A330-300’s than -200’s. This applies to Aeroflot, China Southern Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Garuda Indonesia, Hainan Airlines, Korean Air, Malaysia Airlines, Saudia.
- Compared to other aircraft demand, I do not believe Etihad Airways will be added.
- I considered Libyan Airlines, but I believe there is not a high enough demand for this airline.
- I also considered Kuwait Airways, however the 777-300ER has had signs of hope for this unexplored airline!
- South African is already on the A330-300 and A340-600.
- SriLankan Airlines is already on the A330-300.
- Please correct me if some airlines are not allowed to be used by IF-LLC.
These were added according to fleet size, and demand for the aircraft in the Infinite Flight Community. If you feel I have missed an aircraft in high demand, please feel free to drop me a PM or reply here!