Airbus A320neo Family

Source

7 Likes

Are we able to make multiple requests per 24 hours? Star Flyer, Aegean and Eurowings are a few I would love to vote for

They let quite a few people yesterday make more than one so I don’t see why you can’t

So far we are the majority on the radar, Expert, Training or Casual server.
Let’s go for the NEO!!!

3 Likes

Let’s keep pushing guys - GROUP FLIGHT ON CASUAL 2000Z KSFO-KLAX

2 Likes

Let’s hope it stays that way. Sadly once the Americans wake up well most likely have more competiton

2 Likes

JetBlue livery

That’s the new revised livery too. Love it!

1 Like

Really hoping for the Neo to come would love to see more Russian liveries added on it!

3 Likes

the green accent inside the PW1100G is just chefs kiss

RP-C3287 Cebu Pacific Airbus A320-271N Photo by Wong Chi-Lam | ID 1012644 | Planespotters.net

5 Likes

Would also love to see this livery as well:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Seems like we gotta wait A little longer guys…

Screenshot_2024-03-04_at_14.39.54

Nonetheless we put up A good fight! We’ll have it soon hopefully 💪🏼

3 Likes

We have to be patient, it’s confirmed but after the winner, so let’s enjoy by Infinite flight

GG guys! You put up an epic fight!

Probably coming in 2025, they have to finish/release the A380 then remake the 738MAX… We have to wait a year at least.

3 Likes

Before that also the C208 and the ATR is also potentially prior as it has been confirmed in the next 1-2 years

1 Like

GGs Neo fans, I hope we can both fly the NEO and the MAX together in the future soon enough…

The only thing I really wish is that we would be able to switch to the A321neo from the A320neo. We would lose little operators and gain a ton, plus we would be able to include the A321LR and XLR since they don’t have external differences as far as I know (tell me if I am wrong here)

3 Likes