Airbus A320neo Family

So at the top this says the A320 neo but the title seems to request the whole family, 18/19/20/21. Could you clarify please?

2 Likes

It says the A320NEO family which includes the A319N, A320N and the A321N.

5 Likes

But you are only allowed one aircraft per topic :|

Yeah, there is one aircraft per topic. Also the topic is requesting the family

2 Likes

It addition, it would be nice to add the House Colors for the A321neo
Source: https://m.planespotters.net/photo/910249/d-avxa-airbus-industrie-airbus-a321-271n

9 Likes

Does this feature request include the whole A320neo family (A319neo, A320neo, A321neo) or just the A320neo? Because there is another feature request for the A321neo: Airbus Industrie A321neo

2 Likes

It says

The Airbus A320neo Family

for a reason! :-)

1 Like

So then the other topic is a duplicate?

1 Like

Yes. It will be.

Unless the mods close this topic for requesting multiple aircraft.

It would have been nice if they added this along with the A350. But I’m still grateful for what we’re getting!

You missed British Airways

Qantas Group has over 100 orders for the A320NEO family. Comprising of the A320NEO A321NEO and the A321XLR, would be awesome to see those IRL and in IF. Although we dont know if these are for Qantas or Jetstar or likely both.

1 Like

credit: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/93414

I’d love this livery in IF one day…

12 Likes

We need it obviously

2 Likes

If this comes they’d better put the 2019 United livery on the A321XLR
Here is a rendering of it:

I’ve had this photo on my computer for about a week so I can’t remember where I found it.

7 Likes

On the day they add this aircraft to the IF, I think one thing that will bring complication to the Devs will be the choice of liveries. The A320neo has a lot of good livery option.

1 Like

Bumping this topic a little for everyone to see.

As I’ve said, this aircraft is great and deserves to be added and I hope it does one day! This aircraft is a must need.

The OP could update the thread a little to include some more info etc but hey ho!

5 Likes

Keep voting, it’s needed !

4 Likes

Flew it once Chicago to Tampa… A320neo… gotta love the look of those engines…

1 Like

Flew on it from Cape Verde to Lisbon, with TAP, it was nice. Silent too. I hope they add it.

1 Like