Airbus A320neo Family

I agree with everyone saying that its “easy” or it shares the 99%> commonality, but from a developer side this is very complex. And that’s a fact since the devs have explained it many times, but I do agree that it can be added.

It’s like the A330Neo where it was nearly under 2 constant months of testing, and a new physic engine needed to get added, etc. You see it’s a complex thing. Even one engine type can mess up a plane’s features and most important of all the physics and the handling of the aircraft!

PS: (I AM NOT A DEVELOPER) Just contributing my opinion!

But of course when it comes I know certainly that this and the A220 would be the top short haulers!

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if A320ceo gets removed for A320neo, most of A320ceo operators on IF have the neo. I’m not saying that it will happen, just saying.
(I wrote most not all)

I mean who cares if Air Zwibabwe (that no one asked for) gets removed for example

1 Like

I believe that if the A20N is added one day the developers would not copy it from the CEO, but make something from scratch.

surely the A20N and A21N would be two very good additions

I agree

1 Like

As much as I like the A320neo, I don’t think I’d wanna remove the CEO. There are so many routes that airlines operate that wouldn’t feel right in the Neo.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t make a lot of sense to remove the ceo if the neo is added since the ceo is still an industry workhorse and an extremely common aircraft even after the introduction of the neo. It’s not like there are only a few A320ceos left in the skies, so the most logical decision will be to have the neo alongside the ceo like the A330.

Credit: SimpleFlying

8 Likes

Credits : Spotting time 😁 by @Aaron15hd_ACE

The engines and mask are so satisfying

9 Likes

The new SAS livery is fire!!

7 Likes

Taiwan’s China Airlines becomes the newest operator of the A321neo! They will replace older 737s on short and medium haul routes. This is one of the best East Asian A321neo liveries, I’d really like to see it in IF.

Credit: Airbus

6 Likes

omg their livery looks amazing on the neo!

1 Like

This is a livery I am looking forward to if we ever get the 320Neo family!

6 Likes

And this one!

8 Likes

One of the most beautiful liveries on the A320neo!

7 Likes

4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣🅅🄾🅃🄴🅂

9 Likes

The greenest A320Neo!

8 Likes

Yes! Play / big red tomato is a must!

1 Like

I mean S7’s “greeny weeny” plane is also worth mentioning. Tomato + Apple = A320 family happening! (JK)

3 Likes

And now have a look at this traffic light :)

11 Likes

I LOVE IT! WOW just imagine! I am more a Boeing 737MAX guy, but since I have been in an A321Neo-LR of Turkish Airlines I have been in more love with it! I mean it’s not so hard to add it, it’s just a new set of engines and more liveries! I think the A320 family overall has 2 or 3 engine options (correct me if I am wrong). But of course, it’s easy to say, but to add it, it may be very hard! But I am certainly crossing my fingers to get this beauti!

1 Like

Spirit= Banana
Play=Tomato
S7=Lime/Green apple
EasyJet=Orange

All fruits aside, I hope we can get this family of neos into IF one day!

4 Likes

Regarding the Engine options!

2 Likes