Airbus A320neo Family

The A320neo is very dear to my heart as it has been driving Lufthansa’s operation from my home airport Munich side aside from the CRJ, and one gorgeous thing that happened when BER was opened that the only A320neo based in Munich with the mask got a special livery for a few months, and even though it isn’t wearing it anymore it is one of the classic stylish Lufthansa special liveries, nothing colorful, but rather true to the branding guidelines:

5 Likes

And the A321NEOOO PLEASEE

320 votes for the A320neo Family fearture !!!

3 Likes

Call the Family for a reason and I must see all Bannana BUSs AND ONE OF THE THEM HAS TO BE FREE I CANT STAND HAVING REGULAR PLAnes even though I have pro Im with non pro members as well

1 Like

srry caps

1 Like

@anon94858731 here you are , don’t hesitate to vote

𓆈

Thanks, I like the sound where they accelerate when they take off.

2 Likes

omg hope they add the Cebu pacific a321neo and a320neo! also with Philippine Airlines.

1 Like

I heard the A32N Frontier roar over my house and it sounded so unique from other planes that I had to check FlightRadar

No votes at the moment, but you have my support

some livery that I would like you to come with this plane

3 Likes

Ohh yesss! When I took an easyJet A320neo from Tenerife to Luton, even just walking up to the plane sounded so good!

3 Likes

Source

𓃵
4 Likes

Did you see these awesome liveries?

(PW)

(CFM)

2 Likes

COMING IN HoT TO VOTE ON THIS BEAUTY

1 Like

The things that set a NEO apart from a ceo are the sharklets and the massive engines! Whoever designed it, great job Airbus! And glad to see almost 330 votes!

2 Likes

Amazing liveries, and I love the pegasus one

MY favorite forever

2 Likes

I know right lol

1 Like

Damn, this bird is amazing !

𓃵
2 Likes

A320N family is just 😍😍