Airbus A320 Wings View reworked

I usually don’t make topics complaining about certain features in this sim due to most features being well developed. However, there is one thing which has been bugging me ever since it was released and that is the wing view on the a320 family. It is quite low compared to the real life equivalent so instead of it looking like this…image
… it should look something like this ^^^ :)

42 Likes

Uh, Both of these views depict a window seat by the wing…just in different spots ;)

16 Likes

the one we have in the sim actually is much lower than the window itself so is it really a window seat? lol ;)

19 Likes

To an extent I guess, but when you say it like that, guess not! ;)

3 Likes

I fully support this. I think some other aircraft have an issue similar and I want to retain a similar level of realism.

19 Likes

I agree with this. The right wing view is very low as well

3 Likes

The 787-10 got a wing view fix. It would be nice if some of the other aircraft got a wing view fix as well.

Especially the A380.

24 Likes

I can second that the a380s wing view should be fixed as well ;) The a380 needs a rework in general.

11 Likes

Those ones we have seem to be really displaced, to low and to less zoomed

2 Likes

Sometimes I’ve found in replay the wing view would suddenly change from being low down next to the wing to where the windows are and back again. In a split second. Would like this added.

3 Likes

For those guys that want 101% realism and complain about the runway being 0.4ft shorter, this is a great feature.
For the normal guys, it’s not so different.

9 Likes

I know right this is why I don’t fly the a320 19 18 very often

2 Likes

The only thing I dislike about the a320 series in Infinite Flight

6 Likes

It’s even worse with the other wing view looking at the engine

9 Likes

I don’t usually look at the engine in wing view but yeah it is pretty bad lol

2 Likes

I am extactly the same, i love the a320 series in real life and in IF. But the wing view almost puts me off. I wish it could be fixed

2 Likes

Wow. Im not alone in this. We need a better wingview in the a320family

3 Likes

The current wingview is even below the window.

3 Likes

well I guess I’m not normal then… : /

1 Like

Seems like window view on the A380 looks like having a third deck.
It would great if we can select the first or second deck

3 Likes