Airbus A320 Family Whistling Sound (New Thread)

ooooo

2 Likes

MMM thanks for the @

2 Likes

Here is an edit about that it should be considered as a Setting Option (in my opinion):

2 Likes

You have my vote

1 Like

Much appreciated @BayoMan! 😁

1 Like

But if they add it I would make it default like engine sounds, especially since it’s not an annoying sound

2 Likes

It’s dedicated for the people who voted “Sound with VGs”

Here is a video of an whistling Air France A320 approaching Birmingham in 2015 (during the retrofit time)

7 Likes

Voted! Lets hope for the best :)

1 Like

Much appreciated @AviationZyYT!

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have no more free vote BUT I’m supporting definitely this feature !
I would love to fly the A320 family with their real sound.

1 Like

Bumping the thread with these videos:

(My video)

Two not-retroffied A319s flew over:

2 Likes

Sadly no vote left but i will support this anyway and when i get an vote free it eill be placed here

2 Likes

Why did I getimage ?

1 Like

Another IF’s edit (third and probably the last edit of it) made by me (made in Christmas Eve of 2019):

AF A320 approaching LFRS airport Runway 03 from LFMN.

Remake of this video

@CrazyBee, thanks for your support!

@ItsablacklineYT, I will PM you

1 Like

This will be an awesome idea when the A32F will get their real Engines sound (CFM and IAE).

So here we got:

The Airbus A32F whistling sound (also called: A32F whining (whine), howling (howl) sound),.is an high pitched noise caused by fours holes under the two wings of the A320 Family, they are called the Fuel OverPressure Protector:

Here is an edit of the FOPPs under the wing of an A321 in IF:

The older engines models of the CFM A32F (The CFM56-5A1 on the A320-211/A319-114) combined with the Whistle is like the sound of the TF39’s engines of the C-5A and C-5B Galaxy:

A319-114:

C-5B or C-5A Galaxy:

#AddTheA320FamilyWhistlingSound

3 Likes

I love 320 sound we need this new sound !

2 Likes

Thank you @misterATOMIC for your support!

2 Likes

The Airbus A320 Family is know for their weird sounds (The famous Barking Dog (the PTU of the A32F and the Whistle)

The whistling sound is also produced when the aircraft is at a very low altitude:

Aegean A320 (SX-DGW) on final at Belgrade Airport in 2016

When an another rework of the A320 Family is confirmed, I hope that they will get the CFM56 and the IAE Engines sound (and the Whistle too, but it should be a Setting Option)
#AddTheA320FamilyWhistlingNoise

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is possible in IF. The sound does not carry far enough. The sound at a certain altitude is not very realistic but I hope that this can be corrected.

2 Likes