Airbus A320 Family Livery Tracking Thread

No clue when the A320 will be added. They say it will be two updates from now so that completely rules out this Summer unless they hustle the next update out real soon.

Regarding Philippines and Cebu Pacific, I can’t be sure if those will be added. The devs are generally biased towards American and European airlines and will select a couple Southeast Asian/airlines in the Eastern world. That said, I am not ruling out that neither airline will be in the game because there will definitely be an operator from that region (Likely Cebu Pacific since we already have the Philippines Boeing 747-400).

Note that I am not a dev so everything I say is based off of what they say and is purely speculation/educated guesses unless otherwise noted.

Best, Boeing707

tendo avianca ta bom mais tam pode ter???

I’m assuming that’s Portuguese? English only here, please. Use this for help

Si tú comprendes español, el forum es en íngles por favor.

Adíos, Boeing707

I did that off the top of my head. Good 😁?

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

Sounds good to me for Spanish. I’m not sure how much Spanish and Portuguese are related though

Spain and Portugal are right next to each other so hopefully there is some bi-linguality between the countries.

Brazil has Argentina, etc.

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

Guys Let’s think logically!
In the 737 update they released the whole next-gen series!
Then they went to town with the 747 and made 6 variants of it.
So I don’t think it is unlikely that they might of Made all 4 variants of the A320 Family.
And Liveries-They have Vueling-So they are thinking about european airlines, but Vueling isn’t excactly the the first airline that springs to mind so They have probably done other Euro Airlines as well.

1 Like

I would imagine they have a BA A320 as well. Possibly Etihad and Qatar!

1. They didn’t make the 737-600, the counterpart of the 737-600
  2. The A318 has a better spread around the world and had more notable operators (736 has only WestJet as a significant operator while A318 has BA, AF, Avianca, etc.) so therefore there may be a higher chance of seeing it. Now rhat said, the deva may choose to save themselves some work and have those airlines represented in another variant.
  3. There are so many European liveries they could possibly add. Start with the big 3 iconic Euro A320 operators: British, Air France, Lufthansa. Then move on to the lesser/low cost operators: Aer Lingus, Aeroflot, Iberia, easyJet, WizzAir, Alitalia, Vueling, and on and on… This portion of the list blows to huge proportions.

Then there are tons more in the Americas and Asia that they could add! India has quite a few A320 operators (Air India and IndiGo to name ones that immediately come to mind). Wouldn’t count on seeing many, if any, from Africa.

Best, Boeing707

1 Like

I know this is nit-picky but…

Boeing 747-100: Boeing 747-100SCA
Boeing 747-200: Boeing VC-25, Boeing 747-200
Boeing 747SP: Boeing 747 SOFIA
Boeing 747-400: Boeing 747-400
Boeing 747-8: Boeing 747-8/-8F combo

It’s 5 versions of the 747. They skipped the 747-300 and to be specific, the 747-100SR/-300D/-400.

Best, Boeing707

1 Like

Likely, very likely, likely.

Best, Boeing707

1 Like

China Eastern A320 - the largest operator of this type. even though their livery is simple (ugly), but it’s an easy add? lol or maybe in the skyteam livery?

I can’t wait I hope it is released kinda soon :smiley:

image Fog and A320 is being added but i think the new rendered fog is coming

1 Like

guys i can’t wait for this update what about you

Add Air New Zealand to the Airbus A320 on next update please.

1 Like

The All Blacks livery is awful.

I think it looks great, I just think the quality of it on Infinite Flight could be improved on.

2 Likes

Jesus christ there are too many.

Before posting please. SEARCH. THE. FORUM!

There is already a thread for this sort of stuff!!

Now that said I would love to see an NZ A320 in either black black and/or black white.

Best, Boeing707

3 Likes

I would say that it is better to have one thread per feature request (as mentioned in the category description)

2 Likes