Airbus A320 - Coming soon

Loading screen, coming soon

15 Likes

Yes they finally made it the “Loading” screen

1 Like

Woop, woop! The second A320 (only) loading screen!

1 Like

That’s what they said last month. It’ll come when it’s ready

1 Like

I’m ready for the A320 at any time but I’d rather have a highly detailed plane with cabin lights, cockpit lights, logo lights, etc. instead of a rushed model with no animations at all. So patience is the way to go :)

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hope that on the next loading screen stands “Comming very soon” as the last Update.

3 Likes

We all know about their “Coming Soon” …

2 Likes

At the last Update there stand a time “comming soon”
and some time later “comming very soon”, and then the Update released after some days…

1 Like

The tire smoke was coming soon as well ;)

4 Likes

This is want I meant ;)

Coming soon™

2 Likes

Well soon is a word that is open to interpretation. Maybe they meant soon(ish).

Sooner or later…I guess😂

Cmon guys - don’t be so mean to our developers. They invested lots of time into this game and work very hard every day to make our experience with IF even better and to give us new features. Saying “Coming soon” should prevent people asking everywhere: When is the update coming out? Also I think you can be happy already about all the sneak peeks you got already - cabin lights, A320 family, cockpit lights, etc. So maybe for a moment we all are just grateful and patient to wait for the next update, knowing that every day we wait longer will make the Update even better.
Happy Landings,
Jasper

4 Likes

They might have said coming soon but they might have noticed a problem that could have been a big problem to us… Plus I am guessing that you arnt a developer so you don’t know what the delevlopet goes though… It could be for anyreason. 😀

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hopefully it does come soon I love the a320 and really want it but I want a good model and flight physics so I can another month or 2 if it has to be.

The cabin light make me happy 😀

1 Like

Can’t wait for this the excitement is intensifying…😆