Airbus A320-214 Air France (New Livery 2021)

I’ll say better, if you don’t like it, just move on ;)

2 Likes

It looks cool but there’s no difference, I’d rather spend my votes on brand new liveries, or features like Contrail animations, or new planes like the A220, these are all way different/brand new and I just don’t see the point of adding a plane with bigger text. Just some constructive criticism

3 Likes

Do as you wish, your votes are your votes, if someone wants to vote for a livery it’s their choice and if not it’s the same.

1 Like

Why the new livery should be added/reworked ?

Air France is the flag carrier airline. With a fleet size of 216 aircafts over 211 destinations in the world.
Air France is the second Airline by country served (116) and the eighth airline by destination served (195).

Air France is an airline known and loved around the world.
Air France has also a big community in IFC and one of the largest VA in IF (Air France KLM Group VA)

Aircaft already have been repaint with the Shrimp livery.

Reg Aircraft Name
F-GUGO A318
F-GRXB A319
F-GRXK A319
F-GKXG A320 Metz
F-GKXO A320 Bayonne
F-HEPC A320 Aurillac
F-GTAD A321 Annecy
F-GTAP A321 Rennes
F-GZCF A332 Avignon
F-GSPP B772 Montpellier
F-GSQJ B77W Strasbourg
F-GZND B77W
F-HRBJ B789 Saint-Emilion

We see that in only few months, many are already wearing the new livery.
The “normal one” will quickly become obsolete in IF.

An argument often emerges that these are “small changes”. Great, it will takes a short time to rework it.

Thank you for your support !
Kind regards
Jérémy

3 Likes

Excellent argument mate 👍

2 Likes

Why not keep the normal one as well? It would be great to have a new livery, but I would also like to fly other liveries as well, like the American 1968 livery.

3 Likes

Yes, this is what we are asking for, like KLM with its 747s 👍

2 Likes

Look at this georgous livery ! (here F-GKXG “Metz”)

Photo by Manuel Negrerie

4 Likes

“Aurillac” (F-HEPC) taking off from Geneve Airport with a great sunrise in front of him !

Photo by Max Guenat

5 Likes

Nostalgia 😭😭

3 Likes

I think the A320 is more legit to have the new livery as the A318 and A319 of AF will soon be retired. I still don’t understand why they repainted it but anyways the A320 looks way better with this livery.

First of all the text fits much better on it than the two others quoted above.

Secondly I would to fly this because the current AF A320 isn’t that good, those white sharklets aren’t interesting at all whereas the blue winglets with the white logo are pretty nice !

And, to conclude, it’s the thread with more votes among all y’all did for this same 2021 AF livery and it’s for a good reason, because it’s the best I guess.

Oh, I guess the A320 is currently the one with most repainted aircrafts in the AF fleet, but I’m note sure yet.

(Forgot to drop the pic, my bad)

Source

4 Likes

I completely agree with you! It’s true that I prefer to fly with a 320 Air France equipped with winglet and not sharklet. In addition, the winglets are blue. I’m not against a new painting of 318-319 but the 320 is the most important aircraft in Air France’s fleet, as much as it is up to date;) On the other hand, the Airbus A321 must be added with or without this new livery, Air France is known to be the only airline with the entire 320 family!

3 Likes