Airbus A320-214 Air France (New Livery 2021)

Beautiful airplane with a livery of beautiful airline

3 Likes

Voted! I love this livery

3 Likes

Yes me too so much !

1 Like

F-GKXG “Metz”

7 Likes

Wow ! So chic and elegant !

1 Like

If you like this livery, you should know that Air France has also applied it to our famous “Baby Bus” (A318).
A topic has been created just for him and in relation with this topic as we are talking about the new Air France livery.

Airbus A318-111 Air France (New Livery 2021)

1 Like

Is this comparing old and new Liveries? If so, I agree with you

What is written here is not directly in favour of this livery, so if you really like the livery don't read it, because you might be offended, even though it technically isn't offensive

I don’t like how this livery that is basically identical to one we currently have in game got 15 votes in 8 hours, while totally different ones that will actually bring variety to the game and have had requests for years have almost no votes

6 Likes

And the difference with good quality picture ? 💀

1 Like

It looks identical

I honestly can’t see a difference, even trying

Well, to compare, they look really dang similar. Going to be Using the 318 for a reference point:

The details between them are very small to notice. Besides the little crest at the front and the EU symbol on the tail. also ew EU

3 Likes

Read the description of the topic and look carefully and you will immediately make the difference ;)

1 Like

I understand and I agree with you but people vote to livery they want.

For example I love Air Austral 777 livery. It is a very beautiful livery and different than other but there is only 7 votes.

4 Likes

WOW good 🤩

I tried to and legit couldn’t see

The letter looks a bit bolder but that’s it, and it’s very close

1 Like

I understand your point, and that’s why my answers in this topic will stop

I put my opinion here, and I’ll leave.

1 Like

You should wear glases !

1 Like

Myself I said in description these are minor changes

1 Like

Your opinion is yours. We don’t judge you, on the contrary we are open to criticism.^^

2 Likes

Ironically, I am wearing glasses. I guess I didn’t notice them pulling a United and enlarging the Airfrance on the side. It’s still gross to me, as it’s too…

EUROWHITE

1 Like

Why always criticize? There are many but small adjustments in the livery.
Air France has a great history around the Shrimp.
For us Air France fan it’s wonderful.
If you don’t like let it know but don’t shout it everywhere please

2 Likes