I am deaf.
Hi all good everyone,
I saw a check on a page on Facebook when I saw they posted news of Simple Flying. I found a news page for Airbus A319neo first airlines China Southern Airlines A319neo delivered from Toulouse, France to Hamburg, Germany, it’s so cool!
Credit photo: Airbus.
Published by Jake Hardiman.
Why, I want a new Airbus A319neo? If you consider feeling comfortable and free, you voted to support A319neo provided listed for airlines livery other countries will be in the game on IF in the future, have fun!
It has to use on the Wikipedia.
China Southern Airlines provided two fleets A319neo registration: B-328A, and B-328C.Engines: CFM International LEAP-1A.
Airbus A319neo all material listed for the information:
- Cockpit View: 2
- 2-class seats: 140
- 1-class maximum: 160
- Seat width: Economy t 6 abreast: 18 in (46cm), 3.7 m (12 ft 2 in) cabin width, Business at 4 abreast.
- Cargo Capacity: 27m3 (950 cu ft).
- Length: 33.84 m (111.0 ft).
- Wingspan: 35.80m (117 ft 5 in).
- Height: 11.76 m (38 ft 7 in).
- Max. Takeoff weight: 75.5 t (166,400 lb).
- Max. Payload: 17.7 t (39,000 lb).
- Operating empty: 42.6 t (93,900 lb).
- Minimum weight: ???
- Fuel capacity: 29,659 L (7,835 USg).
- Engines (x2): CFM International LEAP - 1A or Pratt & Whitney PW1100G.
- Fan diameter: PW1100G: 81 in (206 cm), LEAP - 1A 78 in (198 cm).
- Max. Thrust: 107 kN (24,100 lbf).
- Speed: Cruise: Mach 0.78 (450 kn; 833 km/h), Max: Mach 0.82 (473 kn; 876 km/h).
- Ceiling: 39,100 - 39,800 ft (11,900 - 12,100 cm).
- Typical range: 6,950 km/ 3,750 nmi/ 4,319 miles.
- Takeoff: ???
- ICAO Type: A19N.
Airbus A319neo lists:
- Airbus Livery??
- Air China (8)
- Air Cote d’Ivoire (2)
- China Southern Airlines (2)
- Governments; Executive and Private Jets (7)
- Spirit Airlines (31) ← Largest operation in the USA.
- ACJ derivative can fly eight passengers 6,750 nmi (12,500 km/ 7,768 miles).
Any questions about my concern for the info.
Feel free to comment anytime.
Thank you, AJ Johnson. Happy Flying!