Airbus A319 VC-1A Brazil Air Force

VC-01A Brazil Air Force
12073_resize_620_380_true_false_null

VC01 - Airbus A319 - “Santos Dumont” Credts: On image Defesanet.com

Symbol of democracy and power, the Brazilian presidential plane. It would be very good for us Brazilians to have this painting so we can simulate presidential flights.
If I’m not mistaken there is only one presidential plane on Infinite Flight, Air Force One (USA). I hope and every Brazilian community expects this to be next.

TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Airbus ACJ VC-1A)
Engine of 118kN thrust IAE V2527M-A5 turbofans.
Wingspan 34.10m
Length 33.84m
Height 11,76m
Alar surface 122,6m2
Weight 75,500 Kg (maximum)
Speed ​​650Km / h (maximum)
Service ceiling 13.530m
Reach 8,400Km
Number of passengers up to 55 (including crew)

The Airbus ACJ was announced to the public at the Paris Aeronautics Salon in 1997. Derived from the Airbus A319 model, it has several features in common, such as a cabin equipped with electronic flight instruments and the same fuselage. Despite having the same fuel capacity as the A319, the ACJ can be equipped with up to six additional center tanks (in modules of three) located in the center section of the wing; In this case, the ACJ can carry 40,570l of fuel, giving it the ability to reach any point on the planet. A peculiar feature of these tanks is that they can be installed or removed in one night, increasing the aircraft’s flexibility of use.

Capable of operating at low-infrastructure airports, ACJ can be configured internally with a cabin to accommodate approximately 50 passengers, with all communication facilities such as satellite phones and FAX, computer connection modems, as well as stereos, DVD and video. Due to the modular installation capacity of the cabin and auxiliary tanks, an ACJ can easily be transformed into an A319, increasing its resale value. Among its government users are France (two copies), Italy (three copies) and Venezuela and Brazil, with one copy each.

The ACJ acquired by Brazil (model A319-133X CJ) received the military designation VC-1A and the registration number FAB 2101, being baptized with the name “Santos-Dumont”. The acquisition agreement was signed on February 9, 2004, for a total of US $ 56.7 million; This includes aircraft, spare parts, ground support equipment, technical publications, operational and maintenance training, and technical assistance. Maintenance of the aircraft will be performed by TAM, Airbus representative in Brazil.

ACJ arrived in Brazil on January 15, 2005 and is operated by the FAB Special Transport Group.

http://www.rudnei.cunha.nom.br/FAB/br/vc-1a.html

Boy, now you have created an interesting topic. Putting the Brazilian presidential plane in the IF would be very good. I fully support, but I have difficulty at the moment to divert a vote for this topic.

13 Likes

I have no votes unfortunately, but it would be a good presidential livery for the simulator I support!

10 Likes

Brazilian presidential aircraft, shame it’s not a 737, kkkkk, but it’s worth it.

11 Likes

I definitely support this it’s awesome looking 😁👍🏽

6 Likes

http://www.rudnei.cunha.nom.br/FAB/br/vc-1a.html

4 Likes

and that I i’m talking about. already love a319 my plane favorite and still with this lavery … my heart fires stumbles and almost to …

5 Likes

I think it would be good to see more presidential liveries!

6 Likes

There was a correction in the image, the previous photo was from the old livery, this is the current one.

3 Likes

it would be nice to have another presidential plane instead of just the united states

3 Likes

It would be amazing to have this livery in the simulator.

3 Likes

Thanks for your support guys!

2 Likes

That’s good, we need more presidential planes

2 Likes

at this lavery and my dream in infinite flight 😍

3 Likes

Interesting request! With the new scenery in South America, I feel this is a great fit!

5 Likes

Greatly improves the experience for pilots of Brazil, a presidential aircraft, total realism.

3 Likes

17 votes! We are good guys.

3 Likes

I will take my vote to continue at 17. kkkkk

3 Likes

Nooooo ahaha back with your vote!

1 Like

I don’t have any votes but this would be amazing to have added.

2 Likes