Airbus A319 Rework

As you all probably know, the Airbus A319 is missing a lot of liveries. American specifically, but why don’t we rework it to get the missing liveries. Nothing specific but some better liveries.

image https://i1.wp.com/thepointsguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/American-Airlines-A319-Landed.png?resize=480%2C270px&quality=1

—Thanks
Samivan_911

Feedback Below!

Add pictures of livery’s and stuff then I will consider a vote. Also pretty sure you can only request one livery but idk

One feature per request please. You can vote for or make your own feature requests here on the forum. :)

1 Like
2 Likes

A319 Liveries not the Whole family.

Search in ‘A319 Livery’ in the search bar and you will get so many to place a vote on! No need for a rework. :)

6 Likes

You can vote for individual liveries. Livery Feature requests exist for a reason, a topic summarizing these liveries isn’t necessarily needed.

4 Likes

I don’t think this needs a rework just adding some liveries. The plane has been reworked recently and has live cockpit so u think it’s good but missing a few liveries

1 Like

I think all it needs is some liveries, doesn’t need any reworks anymore because it’s a quality aircraft. Find some livery threads.

1 Like

Please vote for individual liveries.