Airbus A319-111 Air France (New Livery 2021)

Airbus A319 Air France F-GRXK

Source : JetPhotos

Air France honors the seahorse

What is new

• “AIRFRANCE” is larger
  • “Airbus A319” migrates to the back
  • Two “Shrimps” make their appearance, one HUGE between the cockpit and the first door, it replaces the skyteam logo. Another smaller shrimp appears on the left side of the door.
  • Blue winglets with “Shrimp” logo

Where does it fly ?
From To
Paris CDG Sofia
Paris CDG Dubrovnik
Paris CDG Copenhagen
Paris CDG Ajaccio
Paris CDG Bastia
Paris CDG Bordeaux
Paris CDG Calvi
Paris CDG Figari
Paris CDG Lyon
Paris CDG Marseille
Paris CDG Montpellier
Paris CDG Nantes
Paris CDG Nice
Paris CDG Perpignan
Paris CDG Toulon
Paris CDG Athens
Paris CDG Heraklion
Paris CDG Thessaloniki
Paris CDG Dublin
Paris CDG Bari
Paris CDG Catania
Paris CDG Florence
Paris CDG Milan Malpensa
Paris CDG Naples
Paris CDG Palermo
Paris CDG Venice
Paris CDG Casablanca
Paris CDG Marrakesh
Paris CDG Rabat
Paris CDG Amsterdam
Paris CDG Bergen
Paris CDG Krakow
Paris CDG Warsaw
Paris CDG Faro
Paris CDG Lisbon
Paris CDG Porto
Paris CDG Bucharest
Paris CDG Moscow
Paris CDG Saint Petersburg
Paris CDG Belgrade
Paris CDG Barcelona
Paris CDG Ibiza
Paris CDG Madrid
Paris CDG Palma de Mallorca
Paris CDG Stockholm
Paris CDG Geneva
Paris CDG Kyiv
Paris CDG Manchester
Paris Orly Toulouse
Paris Orly Montpellier
Paris Orly Marseille
Paris Orly Biarritz
Paris Orly Nice
Paris Orly Calvi
Paris Orly Algiers

maybe in the next rework of the A319

3 Likes

The new livery on the A319 looks so goooood !

1 Like

Well, I have to say my opinion on the matter of the new AF livery. And it’s not good.

I don’t particularly like the new livery, but it was a needed refreshment to the identity, even though I think the titles could be a little smaller (ngl the blue winglets look very nice tho). However I don’t think it is needed at this point to Infinite Flight simply due to that fact that it’s too new (it was literally unvailed this year), thus meaning very few aircraft in the Air France fleet have the livery. I think it should be added in the medium-term future, like 2025 or 2026, when about half of the fleet will have already been repainted. This is not specific to the A319, but all of these topics as a whole. Just my opinion though, you are free to think whatever you want.

8 Likes

Please edit your details. You copied the content of another feature request nearly word for word with minimal changes. Please be creative in your own words. Will close this if this is not completed in 24hrs. Thanks.

7 Likes

YAS DËR!

1 Like

Looking at the other new Air France livery topics, yall were not creative by any means. Simply copy and pasting your topics while changing just the aircraft model. Either way, this is not the precedent we should be following. Please continue to make the appropriate changes as mentioned above.

7 Likes

All right, I’ll do it, but leave me less than 24 hours for all the topics, I thank you.

1 Like

It is my own presentation of all new Air France livery feature. I created it first time for the A320 livery
@Aurel makes the same presentation to keep the same style.
It’s the same livery, about the same plane. It’s just the author who changes

It would be really good to add this new livery to the Air France fleet to this simulator as there are different livery from the same company (e.g. KLM)

2 Likes

New presentation is done

2 Likes

???

1 Like

It’s wrote A319 ;)

here

2 Likes

Oh ok I’ll tell him, thank you very much.

2 Likes

Corrected. Thanks ;)

1 Like

I do understand that this livery is new, and you want it on every aircraft that has been painted on, but don’t you think that is a little bit to much?
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not throwing hate, but making a feature request for every aircraft, just for a bigger logo, just doesn’t stand right for me.
As I said, I understand that maybe is new and you like it a lot, but making excessive topics just for a bigger logo, is just not right. We already have the Air France livery on the other aircrafts, which is beautiful. Yes, I’m not a fan of this new livery, and I actually don’t like it at all, but If it’s new, it doesn’t mean we must have it :) .
Not tried throwing with hate or anything, this was only my opinion so don’t get mad. If you do get mad, well I’m sorry :)
Good luck with the topic tho.

6 Likes

The very principle of feature is to propose a livery. I grant you that there are many threads for the new livery.The most popular are the 320 and the 777-300ER.
As a feature creator, I want to put forward the desire I have to see the new livery on IF. We can see that this livery will become the standard for Air France, that’s why @Aurel and I are actively participating in the promotion of the new livery. You are free to vote or not.

1 Like

Well if I think like you, then some liveries don’t deserve to have a feature request.
For example: KLM who just changed the blue border at the front or Frontier.

1 Like

First of all we can’t make one request feature for all planes, the question is quickly settled.
And if we make so many feature request (respecting the IFC rules), it’s to give a chance to see the livery on some planes on IF.

1 Like