Airbus A318-111 Air France (New Livery 2021)

Only 2 pictures are actually on Instagram and Jetphoto of F-GUGO and unfortunately no name appears (or maybe on the other side of the plane ?)

*26/02/2021

That’s exactly what I find the current livery really too small and it would bring about change in Air France’s fleet on IF

1 Like

I don’t know sorry
But on FR24 there’s only one picture of the F-GUGO

1 Like

Yes, we litteraly need this wonderful livery on Infinite Flight hope they go be added !

2 Likes

The 2021’s livery fits more on the A318 than on the A320 (in my opinion)
Sadly, I’m out of votes.

2 Likes

I completely agree, the difference is clearer than on the A320 !

New pic of F-GUGO by @Matdouhaire on Instagram ;)

1 Like

A few pictures to distinguish the new livery from the old one.
(Here an A320)

Website : La « Crevette » à l’honneur sur l’A320 d’Air France baptisé « Aurillac ». Tous les changements ici 👇 - OHLALAIR LE DESIGN DANS LES AVIONS

I think this livery looks good on the 787, but the lettering is too big to suit the A320 series.

2 Likes

I find the opposite, it’s a choice :)

If you like this livery, you should know that Air France has also applied it to our beast 777-200ER : F-GSPP “Montpellier”
A topic has been created just for him and in relation with this topic as we are talking about the new Air France livery.

Boeing 777-200ER Air France (New Livery 2021)

I don’t have more votes :(

Let’s pretend I voted

1 Like

Already thank you for your support, it’s the main one ;)

He’s so cute

3 Likes

Oh yeah, Gugo is on the road !

Pic by lbaviation on Instagram

2 Likes

Beautiful shot
This livery come out well !!

1 Like

If you like this livery, you should know that Air France recently has also applied it to the A321 : F-GTAD “Annecy”
A topic has been created by my friend @Jeremy351 for this aircraft and who in relation with this topic as we are talking about the new Air France livery ;)

1 Like

New A318 colors at Madrid

2 Likes

#1 What the new AF livery 2021 could look like on Infinite Flight
(For information, this is a Photoshop i made and not an official image, thanks)

6 Likes

Woooowww it looks so goooooooddddd

1 Like