Airbus A318-111 Air France (New Livery 2021)

I mean, if you could be serious in like only 1% of your posts… it’d be great and improvement ;)

8 Likes

To be honest, that statement is pretty accurate. Honestly, I’m starting to question if this is an ethical thing to continue doing.

For those who still don’t notice any difference, here are two comparisons for you ;)

7 Likes

Voted and need A321 Air France too

2 Likes

Thank you very much for all the affection you show for Air France.
We are very happy to see you here !
Thanks again for your support !

4 Likes

If you like this livery, you should know that Air France has also applied it to the A320 !
A topic has been created just for him and in relation with this topic as we are talking about the new Air France livery.

Check this : Airbus A320-214 Air France (New Livery 2021)

F-GUGO from another angle ✨

By @clem_plane_spotter on Instagram

2 Likes

It will change the way we fly with Air France ☺️

1 Like

I would like to remind people who read our messages that we are open to criticism except for the abusive ones that spit on Air France.

It’s your choice, if you like this new livery, come and share your feelings, on the contrary if you are here to destroy the chat without any valid reason and respect, we invite you to take the door.

Exactly, moreover I find the livery more fun than the current one which I find terribly boring.
And above all it makes a lot on our cute Baby Bus

It doesn’t got name ?

1 Like

This bird always comes to Geneva, that’s why I’ll one day vote for it !
This livery is much better than the old one.

1 Like

Only 2 pictures are actually on Instagram and Jetphoto of F-GUGO and unfortunately no name appears (or maybe on the other side of the plane ?)

*26/02/2021

That’s exactly what I find the current livery really too small and it would bring about change in Air France’s fleet on IF

1 Like

I don’t know sorry
But on FR24 there’s only one picture of the F-GUGO

1 Like

Yes, we litteraly need this wonderful livery on Infinite Flight hope they go be added !

2 Likes

The 2021’s livery fits more on the A318 than on the A320 (in my opinion)
Sadly, I’m out of votes.

2 Likes

I completely agree, the difference is clearer than on the A320 !

New pic of F-GUGO by @Matdouhaire on Instagram ;)

1 Like

A few pictures to distinguish the new livery from the old one.
(Here an A320)

Website : La « Crevette » à l’honneur sur l’A320 d’Air France baptisé « Aurillac ». Tous les changements ici 👇 - OHLALAIR LE DESIGN DANS LES AVIONS