Source : JetPhotos
And welcome to our new cute little baybus !
Yes, the new Air France livery applies to the whole fleet, including our famous baybus which inherits this beautiful livery !
What makes it exceptional ?
It’s beautiful and big typography on its small size.
As with the A320, the A318 has been repainted in the new Air France colours.
Concerning the small changes on the A318 :
- The “Air France” typography is laaaaaaaarger
- “Airbus A318” is now located at the rear of the aircraft with the Skyteam logo.
- The famous winged seahorse has taken the place and size of the SkyTeam logo.
- The SkyTeam logo is now located at the rear of the aircraft.
- And the Air France KLM group logo has been removed.
If you like this livery, don’t hesitate to tell us or vote 🙌✨
Another thing, if you have pictures, you can post them 😉