Airbus A310

We totally need the A310! One of only two Airbuses that has a yoke and…I’ll keep it at that lol.

The SATA livery is beautiful. I was lucky enough to fly on a SATA A310 in 2016. One of the few A310’s still in service and sadly will be retired soon.

1 Like

PIA Livery is needed as PIA was one of the biggest operators of this aircraft and it is bringing this aircraft back in service soon

1 Like

Only 1 photo per feature request please

It looks as if the A330 has just given birth to a baby A330… Here is a comparison:

6 Likes

I did upload only one photo

Means only 1 photo which was there in main description(Should I explain you in Hindi?)

2 Likes

Would love to see this in the game! Especially in the Air Transat and FedEx liveries.

3 Likes

Let’s see if this aircraft has any support

1 Like

I love it we need this so bad, strangely its probably one of my favourite planes :-)

1 Like

One of my favorite models.
I still remember the steep climb out when I flew in one operated by Turkish Airlines. Fat but powerful plane.

2 Likes

A300-600, A300-600ST (Beluga) and A310 would be awesome.

MaxSez: Come now members must we continue to bump these losers and take up storage space just because your lonely, have a nothion want some FaceTime and are passionate about a livery. The favorites category is becoming an expensive garbage dump. The money spent storing this wish list could be better spent. How about more GA! @Moderator, suggest this category be considered for a review and guidence Revision …

3 Likes

The @moderator should have an “s” at the end. Just a friendly reminder to make sure your point is seen.

1 Like

I think this feature request is fine because I hate GA 😜

3 Likes

It looks like an A320 on steroids! 😂

2 Likes

This would be amazing with the Air Transat livery on it!

1 Like

A definite must have for IF!!!

1 Like

I think this is one of the few Airbus aircraft that I love. Something about it just seems so original and outside the box.

3 Likes

We need this aircraft in Emirates livery!

A310 Thai Airways, Singapore Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Emirates, Malaysia Air System, Garuda Indonesia, Biman Banglades.
A310F has UPS, Fedex

2 Likes