Airbus A300

Some liveries I’d love to see!

6 Likes

Thai Air Airbus A300

Iran Air Airbus A300 300 passengers lost flight last 34 years ago, remember very sadly.

2 Likes

China Southern Airlines Airbus A300-600R posted on Twitter.

Sources

Let’s not forget the airline that gave the plane credibility!

Source

4 Likes

I’d like to see these maniacal airplanes added.

Wait wdym by maniacal?

2 Likes

American Airlines Airbus A300-600R February 1996 at Miami Airport. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

4 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Lufthansa Airbus A300-600R at Athens, Greece. June 2009. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

4 Likes

Thai Air Airbus A300-600R at Osaka, Japan. 1990. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

2 Likes

Iran Air A300
画像

1 Like

It is a very interesting video.

Please add this aircraft. It’s an aircraft that no other flight simulator app has.

Of the passenger airlines still operating the A300 in 2020, Iranian airlines take the top four places. The following airlines still operate it:

1.Iran Air Iran Air has reduced significantly in size since the 1970s (Mahan Air now operates a larger overall fleet). It still has 10 A300s in service (out of a total fleet of 52).
2.Mahan Air
3.Qeshm Air
4.Meraj Airlines

Voted! I would love to see this, as it is a historic aircraft that put Airbus in the spotlight!

1 Like

Since Airbus started with this plane.

I wasn’t interested in this plane at first, but the more I learn about it, the more interesting it is

As a Japanese, I would like everyone to know about the success of the A300.

Japan Airlines had A300-600Rs in its fleet, but due to the bankruptcy of JAL in 2010, they were scheduled to be retired on March 26, 2011, but on March 11, 2011, a strong earthquake hit Japan. Railroads and roads were closed and logistics came to a halt. JAL sent the A300 back two months to deliver a large number of containers and volunteers to the affected areas.

The A300’s capabilities were fully demonstrated for the last time.

And on May 31, 2011, he quietly retired
画像

And that is the case for several of the older planes!

Don’t have to go to the foreigner models, there is much to admire about the 707, 727, 737 Classics, A310, and other planes of the Jet Age, Super Seventies, and the Modern Classics.

1 Like

Yes, that is correct.

I would like to see the old planes updated a bit as there have been so many recent additions to the current planes.

1 Like