Airbus A300

(Not my photo) It comes from here.

The A300 was Airbus’ first airliner, it was also the 1st twin engine widebody. First flown in 1972 orders were slow at first with the German & French governments forcing LH & AF to buy the plane. The breakthrough came in the early 80s when Korean Air Lines (Now Korean Air) ordered it. Then other Asian airline started placing orders, the Asian carriers could actually use a short haul widebody like the A300. After that sales went at a steady rate until production stopped in the early 2000s.

The A300 is a venerable airliner that would be great to fly in IF. We could get some great liverys on here because many airlines changed liverys during the A300s tenure with them so we could get new & old liverys. Also we could get nice hi-def moving gauges & doors. (Plz Devi). Also maybe the A310 & Beluga.

Please provide a link to the photo you have used.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Just one feature request per topic thanks :)

1 Like

You have my vote just an awesome airplane !

3 Likes

Good idea. This Airliner would fit well with the DC10 and MD11

9 Likes

Even if the photo is not yours (and you say that), it is advisable to give the credits the image from where you took it. I suggest you read this topic, if you have read, read it again. I hope I have helped in some way.

1 Like

I got it from google images. Sooo. Also @Aussie_Wombat I’m not requesting them. I’m just saying that the could be added with the A300, also Beluga is an A300

1 Like

Isn’t it the variant? I think it’s something like A300-600ST

4 Likes

you got my vote. love the a300

1 Like

I actually don’t want this, just like I didn’t want the M.D-11, and D.C-10 old and outdated. Only defend, and U.P.S still operate these things, and they are both being replaced by 767-300F.

1 Like

Would love to see this beast in PIA Livery in IF

Old, but still going strong. My heart beats faster when I see an older bird like the A300, MD11, DC10 and of course all the airplanes from the Soviets (TU-154, Il-76, An-124 etc.) The older engines just sound amazing, especially the ones of the old Tupolevs and Ilyushins. When I hear such a classic spooling up I just think: Go home, GE90 xD
These birds deserve a place in IF as they are a part of the evolution of the aviation industry, don’t you think?

5 Likes

I do, it I don’t think we need the A300, the M.D-11 I was fine with. But I wanted old birds in the game but would if much rather had more G.A aircraft and a CRJ rework. Before old birds.

You got a point there, I think especially reworking older aircraft is very welcomed.

3 Likes

I flew on this a few years ago with monarch airlines. It is a really good plane. You have my vote.

2 Likes

This has my vote. The A300 is the only Airbus Aircraft I like. Older Airbus Aircraft seems better than newer ones. Boeing 4 Life still

2 Likes

I like how the airbus calls me a ‘retard’ twice when I land with in-flight assistant. To be honest I find that my touchdowns are better in in airbus than a Boeing. Just my opinion but I prefer airbus

3 Likes

To be realistic while flying this FDS could add the Eguptair Cargo, UPS, and FedEx liveries!

1 Like

I would love to havi it!

1 Like

Love it… Pre-A330’s are cool.

2 Likes