Airbus A220 - Unofficial Route Database

It’s a wiki now yes, TL3 members are able to edit, I’ll start adding a few that have been listed above.

2 Likes

I once summarized all the routes that were posted before, so the first routes that need to be added are all in this post

and those below it

3 Likes

Could somebody maybe add those routes now that it is the release day?

LSZH-EHBK and LSGG-EHBK are maintenance routes for SWISS. They go to Maastricht Airport in the Netherlands to a company called Samco. It is (as far as I know) the only authorized Bombardier Service Facility for the C-Series outside of Bombardier/Airbus. So everything they do at Airbus for the CS/A220, Samco is allowed to do that aswell. Pretty awesome company tbh.

I am not sure to what extent they can do stuff, but I know at least airBaltic also has facilities that can do everything from A- to C-Check for the A220. They even built a new hangar solely for preparing the A220s!

They do D-checks for Air Baltic if I’m right but not needed yet. Btw KSEA-KSMF is a Delta route which hasn’t been added yet.

Yeah tons of flights haven’t been added since the creator of the database is inactive

You forgot to add KLAX-CYUL

1 Like

This route doesn’t seem to be operating….

The jetBlue database already partly features routes from next summer as we already have access to that schedule. The most of those new routes are sadly still not added, but this one was

2 Likes

AirBaltic is launching a new base in Tampere, Finland! From may 1st, the following routes will be served:

Departure ICAO Arrival ICAO
EFTP EKCH
EFTP LEMG
EFTP EDDM
EFTP ENGM
EFTP EDDF
EFTP LGRP

The new base will be Tampere (EFTP/TMP), Finland

Source (Picture)
Source (Information)

1 Like

@if_finland @If_finnair

1 Like

Hey for an addition to the Delta routes

KSEA-KPHX
KSLC-KPHX
KSEA-KTUS

ima do that with jet blue.

follow me live later on the expert server. Ill do it 14-12-21 at around 15:00-17:00 EST.

There’s a mistake which messes up this list. Can you fix it, please?

It was told like 5 times , It won’t happen lol
Unless if he does so in the holidays

Lol, I didn’t even read the other comments haha

Munich 😍😍😍