Airbus 380-800 no lights in cockpit for instrument panels

It seems the Airbus 380-800

cockpit is not lit at night. Please add this feature if applicable.

Hello! Welcome to the community! Thank you for your post, but please wait until you are TL2 before posting in #features, #real-world-aviation and #live:events. Here is an informational guide on the rules of the forum for new members such as yourself. As not all aircraft have been updated, some may be lacking in some features. Not to worry, they will be reworked soon! In addition, I recommend you check out our flight and ATC tutorials made by Mark, Tyler and other devoted regulars. Below, I have put some other links at which you may want to take a look.

Once again, I would like to welcome you to the forum, once you learn the ropes you’ll find it to be a wonderful place to be. Feel free to pm me or any other regular if you have any questions!
Regards,
BluePanda900

Lights are not in all aircraft but if you send a vote to the rework request we might one day get lights in their :)

1 Like

Thanks. Why doesnt the Airbus 380-800 cockpit instrument panels are not lit?

1 Like

It’s just an old model like the CRJ/C-17. They’ll all get reworked soon with more features.

Ok. Thanks & greatly Appreciated.

The old model aircraft are not updated unlike the 787s A320s and the C130s. There is a feature request for a rework which includes adding these lights! Airbus A380 rework

1 Like

Have a look at the link above. Give the 380 rework a vote ;)

1 Like